DNA cancer screening tables are a medicare scam

The patient is evaluated by a Board Certified Physician and that same Physician orders the lab tests. The Marketer doesn't order the labs / screens - the Physician does.

The only issue that I see is that a Patient can only have one screen paid for by Medicare once per life.
My Doctor ordered blood tests for me that Medicare wouldn't cover. Just because the Doctor orders it, doesn't mean Medicare will pay for it. Like Louis said, it has to be medically necessary...according to Medicare, based on the coding Tom. :yes:

As usual, you will not see anything that might contradict what you have already decided.. Perhaps that is the reason you are still chasing rainbows..

Not chasing rainbows Louis. I'm doing very well with all 3 of my revenue streams.

I'm still not certain if I'll market these Screens. But - the window of opportunity is presently open.

My Doctor ordered blood tests for me that Medicare wouldn't cover. Just because the Doctor orders it, doesn't mean Medicare will pay for it. Like Louis said, it has to be medically necessary...according to Medicare, based on the coding Tom. :yes:

I hear ya Tom. Peeps are making insane money on these screens.

If Medicare pays for it after the lab tests were ordered by a licensed Physician - no harm done. Presently - they are paying and paying big bucks - like $900 to $1600 big.

I hear ya Tom. Peeps are making insane money on these screens.

If Medicare pays for it after the lab tests were ordered by a licensed Physician - no harm done. Presently - they are paying and paying big bucks - like $900 to $1600 big.

Yea - big bucks. That's why everyone known to man is jumping on it. Won't last long, so can't build a business around it. CMS gonna nip it soon I imagine.

There are 13 CMS Regions. Some pay a lot less than the #'s above.

Yea - big bucks. That's why everyone known to man is jumping on it. Won't last long, so can't build a business around it. CMS gonna nip it soon I imagine.

There are 13 CMS Regions. Some pay a lot less than the #'s above.

And there we have it. You know it's a scumbag proposition right from the start.

I know someone who was arrested on multiple charges for conducting the tests. The whole point of this post was to warn agents to avoid this MLM scam.

Nope - an allowed opportunity . . .

Nothing unethical or "scumbag" about it. It helps prevent cancer.
How does it help prevent cancer? I may be genetically disposed to it but having that knowledge won't keep me from getting it. However, that knowledge might prevent an insurance company from insuring me or an employer from hiring me. I see more of a potential downside than upside.

Back