Does Anyone Use Quickbooks?

I do, but it's flexible enough for me to have to use any 3rd party add-on, What is it you want to do with it?

In essence general accounting activities, commission calculations, departmental cost analysis mainly.

In essence general accounting activities, commission calculations, departmental cost analysis mainly.

I take it then you don't have it or have not palyed with it. If you did have it or had played with it you would know it can do all, if not most, of those things without even modifying. Modifying it is easy and with modifying it you can do all of those things. So why are your asking about 3rd party add-ons then?

If you do need something so esoteric as to require an add-on Google it.

Typically any function you might have with billing, contacts, sales, payroll, ect can be handled with built in functions already in quickbooks. I have about 5 years experience with the software if you have any specific questions about how to do something, but I have not used any of the industry specific addons or have any knowledge about those as I was working in a manufacturing business when I was using the software.

Back