Does JD still read the forums?

Thedude

Guru
1000 Post Club
And how mad is he about telesales being as popular as it is now? Bunch of unicorns out there.

I already admitted I was wrong about it so don’t pull up my old posts you detectives

And how mad is he about telesales being as popular as it is now? Bunch of unicorns out there.

I already admitted I was wrong about it so don’t pull up my old posts you detectives
Yes.

He's not mad. He's running a FE telesales call center. All he does now is recruit. He's one of them there FOS marketers. :yes:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that he collects unicorns now that rescue cats from crazy cat ladies. :yes:

tenor.gif

I don't write american Memorial but have looked at them. What is the issue with them?

I haven’t looked at them and I do not have them, but I replace them or one of their alias’s (Assurant/Occidental Life) fairly regularly. For PA being such a LH state, I replace far more Am. Mem. than LH.

Easy to replace as they are priced in the range of Americo Eagle & RNA. A lot of it is sold over the phone which also makes it an easy replacement as there really isn’t, in their mind, “another agent.”

I don’t know if they have any niches.

I haven’t looked at them and I do not have them, but I replace them or one of their alias’s (Assurant/Occidental Life) fairly regularly. For PA being such a LH state, I replace far more Am. Mem. than LH.

Easy to replace as they are priced in the range of Americo Eagle & RNA. A lot of it is sold over the phone which also makes it an easy replacement as there really isn’t, in their mind, “another agent.”

I don’t know if they have any niches.

American Memorial is one of the more liberal companies on the 0 to 50 age range. They also take some COPD cases preferred BUT not with nebulizer use. They count a lot of meds as maintenance rather than treatment. They have some uses.

JD sees them as similar to LH because we have an agency near us that leads with them which is sort of crazy because they are priced real high and that agency clean sheets like mad and never fills out replacement forms.

American Memorial is also the Funeral PreNeed insurance product that is used by SCI (Dignity) Funeral Homes so sometimes when you run into it it will be a PreNeed version rather than FE. Some agents are shocked at the rates when they find those but they are mainly 5-pays rather than lifetime pay.

Back