• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Down Goes Frazier! Down Goes Norvax! Down Goes Frazier!

He left a call center, to start his own call center.

If you follow chumps, he told you to get out of health insurance altogether 3 yrs ago. His written spanish must be in decline.

I speak sarcasm fairly well. I've done well. Catching STI broker on the phone for an hour and a half taught me enough about SEO (and then I went and learned more) that GMAC Insurance's recruiter is giving my name out for website consulting and as a Division President to appoint under.

The industry is having a golden age for those of us who work on the phone, make lots of leads, and sell CI, accident, and at least ADB with almost every single health plan.

"...Congratulations! I just got a message saying you're approved $100,000 in ADB for 13.87! Can I go ahead and add that for you? Oh, you don't want ADB? Well I have all-cause, and all of your information here so we may as well, otherwise you'd just have to start it all over later and it only takes a me a couple minutes...":goofy:

Last edited:
Back