Electric Vehicles Rental

Why can't he ask for opinions here?? you don't have to answer just move on
because his coverage is with the insurance company he has a claim with, so the policy language, limits & how claims are handled will be decided by those companies, not from people on this thread

Why can't he ask for opinions here?? you don't have to answer just move on

Because the final answer lies with the company, not someone from here. It is ok to get an opinion from here I guess, but in the 20 or so years I have been a member there have been many times the answers given here are not correct.

Instead of asking here, why don't you call the insurance company and ask them?

The purpose of this forum is to ask questions and talk about insurance.

There could be tips to give on the subject that maybe you (not being a P&C agent) are not aware of.

Even if there is nothing for us to help with. Why be negative towards a consumer just seeking info?

No such thing as a stupid question... just stupid responses.

Because the final answer lies with the company, not someone from here. It is ok to get an opinion from here I guess, but in the 20 or so years I have been a member there have been many times the answers given here are not correct.

They are coming here to get advice on how to deal with the company.

Yes the carrier has the final say, but that doesnt mean there are not tips or tricks for dealing with insurance claims. ESPECIALLY on the P&C side.

The OP was just using the forum as intended. No reason to be negative towards them.

The purpose of this forum is to ask questions and talk about insurance.

There could be tips to give on the subject that maybe you (not being a P&C agent) are not aware of.

Even if there is nothing for us to help with. Why be negative towards a consumer just seeking info?

No such thing as a stupid question... just stupid responses.
Agree, I was not thinking from that perspective. thanks.

They are coming here to get advice on how to deal with the company.

Yes the carrier has the final say, but that doesnt mean there are not tips or tricks for dealing with insurance claims. ESPECIALLY on the P&C side.

The OP was just using the forum as intended. No reason to be negative towards them.
You are right. I was not intending to be negative or mean, sorry if it came across as such.

Back