Enroll America - Here's the Solution Folks!

Anybody heard about the Health Agent's role in Obamacare if any? Everything I've read says 3 out of 4 people will need help enrolling but absolutely nothing about what's in it for us.

Do some more reading of this forum, please.

I've read the forums, attended all the EA Seminars online and went to one in person. I know about Navigators, In Person Assistance and Certified Application Counselors. The fourth cog is the the Independent Agent/ Brokers. I haven't seen anyone define their role yet, and at the event I attended no one seemed to know, thus the question.

I've read the forums, attended all the EA Seminars online and went to one in person. I know about Navigators, In Person Assistance and Certified Application Counselors. The fourth cog is the the Independent Agent/ Brokers. I haven't seen anyone define their role yet, and at the event I attended no one seemed to know, thus the question.

If you are looking for comps starting in 2014, you would be better served asking a crystal ball. That little tidbit of information has yet to be determined and we are all waiting for that. What the carriers need to understand is that those of us that are left deserve to be paid. If we get low balled, the few health producers still in the market will pack up and let the carriers attempt to handle the 30 million uninsured on their own. I can hear the on hold message now: "We apologize for the wait as we are experiencing a higher than average call volume; your call will be answered in the order it was received. Expected wait time now is three weeks, twelve hours and forty two minutes. Thank you for your patience!'

They know it will be impossible to handle the volume of people on their own. If we don't get acceptable comps, I will just put the customer service number for the various companies up and a note to call them.

Back