Etelesure Inquiry (www.Etelesureusa.com)

Oh no! Please not the dreaded 9 AM call lol!!! I guess you skipped over the part where we've called these clowns ALREADY multiple times and received no response. You seem to be pretty butt hurt for not even being an employee or spokesman. If you've read the earlier post from their "Legal Counsel" you're not even allowed to discuss them on this thread. It appears you have an agenda, and it's failing. So much for this issue being low on your list on Labor Day haha!

talk or fluff to it. Make that phone call to Etelesure tomorrow, if you've got any balls.

I would if mark rogers or Robert Anderson would ever pick up!!! What kind of insurance company only has a PO Box, their name is NOT found in the Texas company entity search....they don't have a receptionist, and they NEVER pick up their phone!! Let me correct that, they pick up until it's time to give you leads, then when you are ready, oh, the sudden illness and the phone calls stop coming!! These guys are getting busted soon, we reported them to the internet fraud division of the FBI and the Texas DOI... I'd stay as a far away from them as possible... trust me. Luckily my credit card company refunded back my $500... Suck on that Mark and Robert!!!!

Yes, I figured exactly that. I knew you wouldn't actually contact them and talk about what you've been doing out here with them directly. That would actually take a lot of balls that you just don't have. Not your style, I suppose. MUCH easier to stand back here in anonymity. It really doesn't matter though, frankly. I'll call them tomorrow, like I said, and I'm sure they can figure it out. You think it's all very funny and that's good for now.

I'll make you a promise in full view of everyone else out here. I promise you that beginning tomorrow you and your partner will have this followed through. Everything I said and more. You should probably go ahead and mention it to your partner, so he's not blindsided. My guess is he probably doen't know anything about what you've been doing on here, supposedly on his behalf. I'm not just talking, kid. And, this is good. I really believe this needs to happen.

By the way, I know you've been trying to make yourself out to be this older, wise, experienced producer, which I've known all along isn't true. My point is that it'd be more convincing if you didn't talk and use expressions like the young punk kid you are. Nobody of age talks like that. They just don't, sorry.

Ok Mark or Robert... :no: Better get your lawyers ready... this whole scam is going down, as is your insurance license. I find it funny your argument is that Mark has a illness, but is he a one man show? does he not have secretaries or other workers at this company that can take over for him? what a joke of an excuse!!! Where's Robert to help him if Mark is really ill??????

Last edited:
Ah, and this must be the infamous and as yet silent partner. Not silent anymore. That's good. I'll call Mark in the morning, like I've been saying. And, I'm not one of their partners, sorry. I'm sure they'll be prepared for you. And, then of course you have your licenses to consider also. Good luck on that.

Yes, I figured exactly that. I knew you wouldn't actually contact them and talk about what you've been doing out here with them directly. That would actually take a lot of balls that you just don't have. Not your style, I suppose. MUCH easier to stand back here in anonymity. It really doesn't matter though, frankly. I'll call them tomorrow, like I said, and I'm sure they can figure it out. You think it's all very funny and that's good for now. I'll make you a promise in full view of everyone else out here. I promise you that beginning tomorrow you and your partner will have this followed through. Everything I said and more. You should probably go ahead and mention it to your partner, so he's not blindsided. My guess is he probably doen't know anything about what you've been doing on here, supposedly on his behalf. I'm not just talking, kid. And, this is good. I really believe this needs to happen. By the way, I know you've been trying to make yourself out to be this older, wise, experienced producer, which I've known all along isn't true. My point is that it'd be more convincing if you didn't talk and use expressions like the young punk kid you are. Nobody of age talks like that. They just don't, sorry.

For someone who's "been in insurance for 30 years" you seem to like to use the word "balls" a lot. Freudian? Lol! I'm glad you're enjoying your Labor Day ranting and raving and sounding like a paranoid lunatic. Another poster referred to you as "wacko" which seems very apt.

It's hilarious that you think after months of NOT calling back, your transparent partners will avail themselves magically tomorrow. Me thinks thou dost protest too much. :-)

Ah, and this must be the infamous and as yet silent partner. Not silent anymore. That's good. I'll call Mark in the morning, like I've been saying. And, I'm not one of their partners, sorry. I'm sure they'll be prepared for you. And, then of course you have your licenses to consider also. Good luck on that.

Just an observation but anyone I have known for 10 years, I have there cell number. If this is so important to you then call your old friend right now and conference call anyone of these guys in and then this whole thing can be put to bed.

I dunno it's not as fun as (3 o'clock) high. I will meet you 9 am and were gonna punch it's others lights out. :)

From reading this thread it seems as if catmando has a vested interest in etelesure. I'm also curious as to all this is going to get taken care of tomorrow? I thought the man was sick?

What's funny is I got one weeks worth of leads, after Marks "illness" ... Here's the stats on them...

50 leads

37 bad phone lines, disconnected
10 not the person on the lead, no interest in insurance
3 Moved away from the state 3 years ago!!! LOL...

In other words, these leads are at LEAST 3 years old!!! :no: Mark and Robert's big claim is that their leads are fresh, and that they are the best of the best...... Bulloney!!!! They are the worst of the worst!!! And of course, when I email Robert to tell him how junkie they are... NO RESPONSE since!!!

Ok Mark or Robert... :no: Better get your lawyers ready... this whole scam is going down, as is your insurance license. I find it funny your argument is that Mark has a illness, but is he a one man show? does he not have sectraries or other workers at this company that can take over for him? what a joke of an excuse!!!

Wells...here's the problem..."Robert Taylor" (their Robert Taylor) has used the credentials of the real Robert Taylor, a Financial Adviser for Ameriprise from North Richland Hills, TX...they used his license number and posed as him at one point up to two years ago or more (I have been in contact with him privately, contacting him OUTSIDE of the forum). He filed charges when it was brought to his attention. He has been responsive and helpful in providing insight into this latest resurgence of the same players. I suspect that they may be doing the same again with the license number they are currently using. Since Mr. Taylor had his identity falsely used by their previous entity, I would not at all be shocked to learn that they may be doing the very same thing again. The license number they are using is in fact a current license in good standing with the Texas DOI, and has been for some time. I have additional information with regard to the investigation that I will not disclose on this forum.

I urge anyone within this thread who has had an experience similar to mine to contact me privately. I think we are all clear about facts, and I believe we all want the same outcome. If you would like to help put an end to this and try to prevent anyone else from going through what we have...we will have a stronger voice together.

Back