Everquote?

there was a prior thread dated back in April 2020 saying some people had trouble getting ahold of their prospects. Have not seen anything about them since

Everquote is an aggregator of leads and live transfers. There’s no way for them to truly control the exclusivity which could have a direct impact on your persistency. But you’ll still most likely get sales.

Not recommend after I tested them with $500, just to find out they resell your leads that cost $20, as many times as they can in the first 24 hours. So you get several agencies all calling at once and the customer fells they inputted there info into a scam network. I thought that this might not matter because EVERQUOTE has such a strong well known brand, come to find out they have a lot of negative pier reviews circling online. Also one of the reps that sells the marketing for them seemed annoyed when in depth questions that were asked, like I was a burden to him, the guy that just got him a commission most likely. That should have been my red flag that he does not believe in what he is selling, thus coming out negatively on his clients which possibly. This might show that he knows about something that is going on behind the scenes, something that makes him hate his job a little, bit. I mean if I was hired to put wool over clients eyes, it might make me a negative as well.

So seems that you can become a publicly traded company by have a backwards business model that hurts agents and disservices the customers. The rep I worked with told me that most their leads are not exclusive because we want to make sure the customers actually get a quote. This is a blatant lie, no person wants 15-40 calls within 72 hours just to get a quote. They are just reselling leads as much as they can with no regard for anyone, not even themselves just to make a quick buck. Long term this business practice will come back to hurt EVERQUOTE. I am a top producing agent for the last 10 years, I worked my leads, follow-up, and close people. I ended up getting into contact with some of them, and it seems most of the leads were bait and switch. This is not a good sign for EVERQUOTE. I would short their stock. They are going to have cash flow issues here in a little bit if that is not already the case. This is how new agents never have a chance, and insurance gets a bad wrap by the public; unethical, narrow-minded, pump and dump corp. It has already been dump it you see the stock max chart. Going to go down to $4 a share and stay there. They are not doing anything illegal, just unethical. Do not waste your money with them especially if you are a smaller group or solo agent. That is who they pray on. They will pump and dump you, wasting your time, money, and ability to help your clients. You know when you got good lead source you can feel it in your gut. This is not one of then. Very low quality for a very high price. Using EVERQUOTE to fuel your agency is like using gasoline in a diesel engine. Screenshot 2024-05-02 131518.png

Back