Exchange Plan Users Face Calls About 'inconsistencies'

I typed in my adjusted gross line 37 from 2013 somewhere in the App, think it was when they ask for a estimation of 2014 income. So I estimated my 2014 with my AGI from 2013.
I will just call them back tomorrow and explain to them I didn't finish the App until end of April 2014 so my estimation figure was AGI from 2013 returns. If they still say I need to send documents, I will.

No idea what a self employment ledger is but I'll find out. I assume it gross sales, cost of goods, cost of expenses and deductions. WHich my net profit would be on the 1st page of 2013 return, same with my rental net profit.

Good luck with 1-800-NoHelp. They have no control, you will have to send in what you can to prove income.
Use the subsidy calculator if you want to back into it using your ages as of the date your policy was effective: Subsidy Calculator | The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation

I know that Rep told me

And you have a recording of that call, right?

As one who has rental income, I presume you know the worth of oral representations.

I guess everyone at the Marketplace isn't on the same page. U get a different answer from each person u talk to.

You never have called the IRS before have you?

And you have a recording of that call, right?

As one who has rental income, I presume you know the worth of oral representations.

You never have called the IRS before have you?

U may be smarter than I am but you don't have to be a smartA to me. Ur commments where a little snotty like u think ur smart/better than I am. And yes little miss snotty I have called the IRS and talked before. No problems if you are straight with them. People who LIE are the ones who have trouble with the IRS, was that ur case?

Charly, if you want to be treated like an adult, use real words and forget the teenager text abbreviations.

I think you need to do whatever to game the system in your favor. And if you want to believe what some $10/hr clerk allegedly told you, go for it.

Charly, if you want to be treated like an adult, use real words and forget the teenager text abbreviations.

I think you need to do whatever to game the system in your favor. And if you want to believe what some $10/hr clerk allegedly told you, go for it.

This is a forum not grammer school, and if you didn't feel that u was above everyone else, u would know that all forums have abbreveations. I'm 59 soon to be 60 and more of an adult than you'll ever be. I have respect for those who respect others but no respect for bullies. Your comments where a bit bullish and wrote with the feeling "I'm smarter than u and a little above u".

Its not what you said, its how you say it. Makeing it seem like you where above me, smarter than me, or better than some. To me everyone is the same, no matter if u live on the street as a hobo or in a mansion with millions. This world would be a better place if ur kind was a little more humble.
p.s. Gaw-ly, sorry I dont hav al dat big city book larning lack U do, Lord almight u r da smartist ???? I know. There, now I sound like the moron u think I am, hope that makes you feel superior to me.

To Yagents:
tks for your help Yagents, I really appreciate u take the time/effort. I didn't feel like publicly posting the info you ask for thats why I didn't. Never know whos out there watching nowdays when you post on a forum. Again tks for your help.

BTW. I thought obamacare tossed or scrapped the "having to verify" out until after the 2014 mid-elections which is not until end of this year. If so why are people haveing to verify before that time.

----------

If the owner of this forum didn't want people to POST WITH teenager abbreviations as u say, then why do they have a BIG list of emoticons , thats kids stuff isn't it? Man I bet u r no fun to live with 1 big bore, straight laced and dull.
:D
:laugh:
:mad:
:mad:

Last edited:
BTW. I thought obamacare tossed or scrapped the "having to verify" out until after the 2014 mid-elections which is not until end of this year. If so why are people haveing to verify before that time.

Quite the opposite, with republicans touting massive fraud, they are moving towards MORE verification, not less. Plenty of articles on this out on this forum on the topic.

What they delayed was the release of rate increases/prices for 2015, so they can have an election based on the unknown real effects on premiums with O'care.

----------

To Yagents:
tks for your help Yagents, I really appreciate u take the time/effort. I didn't feel like publicly posting the info you ask for thats why I didn't. Never know whos out there watching nowdays when you post on a forum. Again tks for your help.

Varying Health Premium Subsidies Worry Consumers

Back