• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Exhausting search

CHS137

Expert
Been looking for a company to work for. So tired of the search. Most are MLMs.. Not interested in recruiting or the recruiting style meetings..Was working on New York Life .. Going through the hiring process. They want me to survey 10 people about life insurance getting their personal information..and on the extremely long application want 5 references names , phone numbers and addresses..This one looked very promising but so tired of the pump and dump type companies trying to get all my contacts information for themselves. Got my License through Primerica..so disappointed with that company... Almost onboarded with Equis Financial kept asking if they were MLM they said no. Found out they are MLM ended the process right at the end. SFG , WFG , First Family and lots of groups seem to be MLMs. Any other suggestions ? I am so tired of looking.

Been looking for a company to work for. So tired of the search. Most are MLMs.. Not interested in recruiting or the recruiting style meetings..Was working on New York Life .. Going through the hiring process. They want me to survey 10 people about life insurance getting their personal information..and on the extremely long application want 5 references names , phone numbers and addresses..This one looked very promising but so tired of the pump and dump type companies trying to get all my contacts information for themselves. Got my License through Primerica..so disappointed with that company... Almost onboarded with Equis Financial kept asking if they were MLM they said no. Found out they are MLM ended the process right at the end. SFG , WFG , First Family and lots of groups seem to be MLMs. Any other suggestions ? I am so tired of looking.
Contact @Todd King, he's a straight shooter. :yes:

Google Life Insurance Brokers or Insurance brokers in your area. Knock on their door and ask for a position. See if you can earn a living doing this for someone else and then decide if you can earn a living working for yourself. A broker most likely will not have you recruiting but will have you out knocking on doors or dialing phone lists

Was working on New York Life .. Going through the hiring process. They want me to survey 10 people about life insurance getting their personal information..and on the extremely long application want 5 references names , phone numbers and addresses..This one looked very promising but so tired of the pump and dump type companies trying to get all my contacts information for themselves.

This is how New York Life trains you. I don't think it's fair to lump them into the MLM-style companies. They are trying to teach you about referral marketing.

@jcorr is a NYL agent and can expound.

Try not to let the (bad) MLM-style training affect how you view other company's training. Motive is key.

This is how New York Life trains you. I don't think it's fair to lump them into the MLM-style companies. They are trying to teach you about referral marketing.

@jcorr is a NYL agent and can expound.

Try not to let the (bad) MLM-style training affect how you view other company's training. Motive is key.
I understand what your saying. I know they are not MLM.. Just want too much personal information about people I know. 15 contacts names and numbers?

I understand what your saying. I know they are not MLM.. Just want too much personal information about people I know. 15 contacts names and numbers?

They want to see that you can survive and do the job how they've outlined it. They want you to return and report that you can follow their directions, not feed their database.

It's most commonly called a "project 200". Here's an example from another prominent company.

Attachments

• project-200-name-sales-manager-agency-date.pdf
    915.4 KB · Views: 6
Back