F.E. Quoting Engine

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
We just went online offering all of our agents this new online F.E. Quoting Engine. I've been using it for months now and love it.

If you use rfs20 as the code on
http://rfs.fexquotes.com/ you will get 20% off. Making it $16 a month or $159.20 a year. There is no contract and cancel anytime.

You can also get a free 3 day demo at FEX Quotes Demo Login

They have it where if you want more than 3 days on the demo , they will end up charging your more each month. But I think 3 days is plenty of time to decide if you want to use it or not.

http://rfs.fexquotes.com/

Last edited:
did you develop this Mark......

I'm not that smart. I could never figure out the sql database thing.

I helped him with some of the rates and guides. I'm also going to help him promote it because of him helping me with a discount and also helping me brand my IMO info on that link. I do get the engine for free for helping.

I've had this now for over 6 months and love it. It cuts down the time I spend on giving out quotes to agents.

I also use it, with my own clients. When I show them that I have ran quotes with many companies and their prices.

I just did a comparison quote for one of my prospects. A real time saver.

For those who promote one product, it may be a waste of time. But for those of us who are truly independent and want to find the lowest price for our clients, it's definitely a time saver.

Probably most valuable when speaking with someone on the phone. Instead of reaching for charts, just click on the quote engine.

Rick

I like it. Clean, nice looking with email and print options. Also lets you select which companies so you can omit ones like Conseco. Also has a PDF to the product guide.

Are they open to adding additional carriers?
Can the agent decide which carriers they want to see?

Yes, they can add any company that you want to. They have most of them now.

Yes, you can decided which companies you want to see.

It also has a feature to where you can print or email the quote.

If you are a broker for FE, this quoter would be a must. One issue I thought I came across, but can't log back in to verify. If you pick tobacco user; Americo's non-tobacco rate comes up which may be right or wrong. Depends what form of tobacco. This could cause some misquotes from newbies.

No, but Mark was very helpful and offered a lot of valuable feedback and input with the development of the quoting engine.

Nice design. I would suggest using age rather than date of birth. Less clunky to input.

Latest posts

Back