Fair Trade..?

What do you think is a fair commission for a new agent who teams up with an Agency that prides itself on training, mentoring, has all the online YouTube tutorials, books etc.?

80%..85..90? Then as you produce your com increases based on a predetermined sliding scale; Is 80-85 fair?

my feelings are if you are that much lower than "street" then you should be getting some sort of financial help for leads. If they are simply offering you superb training and that is why your taking the reduced commission then i would look for someone who will still train you and pay you what you need to get paid in order to run your business... with quality leads costing what they do it is going to be real hard to make the money you want to on that contract and pay for the marketing out of your pocket...

What do you think is a fair commission for a new agent who teams up with an Agency that prides itself on training, mentoring, has all the online YouTube tutorials, books etc.?

80%..85..90? Then as you produce your com increases based on a predetermined sliding scale; Is 80-85 fair?

Unless they are providing you with an office, desk and phone, along with either free or heavily discounted leads....no, those aren't good commission levels. Should be 110%-120% depending on which company.

Unless they are providing you with an office, desk and phone, along with either free or heavily discounted leads....no, those aren't good commission levels. Should be 110%-120% depending on which company.

Isn’t he talking about Dave dufords set up?

I went to His office to let him know that I was leaving and going on my own. And he said that it’s near impossible to not be with a company such as Great American and make it on your own.

Crazy stuff man. Well good on you for doing it

Back