Fantasy Football

don't hurt anyone when you tackle. In a few years they'll all be playing in bubble wrap.

At least most members will agree that football is still not as fake as this one, though. (sorry for bad background music)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know Valdet. You see how that one wrestler is grabbing the head of the other? That's a half the distance to the goal penalty in football. Gotta make sure the millionaires don't get hurt. I think golf is a more dangerous sport now.

Speaking of golf...I must tell you a funny golf story. Our son (sorry about the plug) made the HS golf team as a freshman this year. My wife and I are not golfers, but at least I watch the majors on TV and have carted my son around in the past.

During a match this year, we were watching him. Parents are allowed to walk on the cart path, but can not offer advice to the kids. This was the first time my wife saw a golf match in person.

As we were standing around the 4th hole, another parent asked how our son was doing. My wife said, "Pretty good. He has three holes in one so far." I winced and the other parent seemed confused. Apparently, my wife thought that any time you are on the green and sink a put, it is a "hole in one."

I explained to the other parent what my wife meant and we had a good laugh about it.

Back