Farm and Ranch

Bad...Bad...Bad.....My manager over two states was a theif and a liar. Finally got released from them. Stay away.

No renewals if you don't vest... Last I saw.. 2 years.

Pay comes from them I believe (vs. from the carrier... not good. You hear a lot of vector stories with this type of outfit. I also think they pay on submit on some of their plans. Once again... get a release. You can do much better with direct contracts or finding a solid IMO. Even if you can't get a release... go elsewhere.

I personally worked for these guys, yes F&R pays you, the companies that you contract with do not! P.M. me for more information.

They have been around here for years and years in TX here, they kind of reminded of NASE when I first heard of them. As a matter of fact, I think they wrote MEGA/MNL years ago, then became a big writer of UA.

MNL? Are they in bed with Mega (sister companies)?

Do you vets consider all these marketing organizations to be a rip off? (IPA, F and R, etc)

What about any other association marketing organizations (other than NASE). (IPA - America)?

MNL? Are they in bed with Mega (sister companies)?

Do you vets consider all these marketing organizations to be a rip off? (IPA, F and R, etc)

What about any other association marketing organizations (other than NASE). (IPA - America)?

Latest posts

Back