Farmers Insurance to Cut Commissions and Increase Bonus.

Re: Farmers Insurance to Cutt Commissions and Increase Bonus.

If you were merely a product of all that kool aid drinking I would feel sorry for you. Since you're also feeding a gigantic ego, I have no sympathy.
Since you wanna compare to cars, then even if Farmers is buying market share right now, I'm sure you're happy selling a Ford for Kia prices. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're selling the Mercedes. But as a consolation prize, you'll be prices like a Mercedes soon enough. Its the way farmers has historically operated, so don't fret, if it hasn't happened already, it will.

If you were merely a product of all that kool aid drinking I would feel sorry for you. Since you're also feeding a gigantic ego, I have no sympathy.
Since you wanna compare to cars, then even if Farmers is buying market share right now, I'm sure you're happy selling a Ford for Kia prices. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're selling the Mercedes. But as a consolation prize, you'll be prices like a Mercedes soon enough. Its the way farmers has historically operated, so don't fret, if it hasn't happened already, it will.

Nothing you say makes sense.... you talk without knowing what you're saying. Did you know Farmers has the best home policy on the market in Texas? Nope because you speak without knowledge. I'd feel sorry for you but I don't feel sorry for ignorant people who try to start belittleing people online, just like troll Ins1822.

FYI... Farmers home policy has every possible endorsement, slow leak, foundation, earth quake, additional water, and so many many more.

Nothing you say makes sense.... you talk without knowing what you're saying. Did you know Farmers has the best home policy on the market in Texas? Nope because you speak without knowledge. I'd feel sorry for you but I don't feel sorry for ignorant people who try to start belittleing people online, just like troll Ins1822.

FYI... Farmers home policy has every possible endorsement, slow leak, foundation, earth quake, additional water, and so many many more.

:no::twitchy::no::SLEEP::goofy:

That's a very broad statement, can you be more specific?

It depends on the state that your in. We are rolling out to the highest density of Agents first. Florida/California/Arizona etc. I'll have a better timeline once our major round of financing clears in the next month or two.

Our product isn't an off the shelf CRM. We literally research every company in the state, set up our algorithms around the states laws and underwriting guidelines and then build comprehensive comparison models. This is why we are going to take over the industry. No more generic empty promises.

If i was an investor, or a large company interested in buying your snake oil software. I would research the hell out of YOU & the software. I would Google "Agency MVP" "Agency MVP & Farmers" etc etc etc and eventually, these forums would come up.

Then I'd see the alleged owner who appears confident in his product, yet engages in banter w/ other insurance professionals on these forums in a way that doesn't smell right. It "feels" a bit gypsy...he uses the reference to a ***600MM*** agency that uses it (not a 5MM agency...not a 10MM agency...not a 50MM agency...not a 100MM agency..) but of course a 600MM AGENCY USES IT!

A venture capital firm that has (not millions) but ***billions***

It just checks all the boxes of the "too good to be true" list. Much like a friend who's like "Oh yah that guy makes like $500,000 per year" and really the guy works for his dad's company making nothing.

Alas if I'm wrong, you will be able to talk trash for the rest of your life so we shall see.

Snake Oil.

If i was an investor, or a large company interested in buying your snake oil software. I would research the hell out of YOU & the software. I would Google "Agency MVP" "Agency MVP & Farmers" etc etc etc and eventually, these forums would come up.

Then I'd see the alleged owner who appears confident in his product, yet engages in banter w/ other insurance professionals on these forums in a way that doesn't smell right. It "feels" a bit gypsy...he uses the reference to a ***600MM*** agency that uses it (not a 5MM agency...not a 10MM agency...not a 50MM agency...not a 100MM agency..) but of course a 600MM AGENCY USES IT!

A venture capital firm that has (not millions) but ***billions***

It just checks all the boxes of the "too good to be true" list. Much like a friend who's like "Oh yah that guy makes like $500,000 per year" and really the guy works for his dad's company making nothing.

Alas if I'm wrong, you will be able to talk trash for the rest of your life so we shall see.

Snake Oil.

Exactly... Watch...:D Did I say a 600MM company was using it? No, I said we are working with (AKA In negotiations)... You're putting words in my mouth, like any good online troll does... Keep up the good work.

And of course the extremely successful people like Elon Musk, Mark Cuban and others don't speak their mind in public and don't take peoples b.s.... (Sarcasm)

Last edited:

Gents let it Die!

Ins1834 let it die. He knows you don't like it.

We have all formed our opinions.

Everyone. Let this thread die. of get it back on topic.

Homie with the product, I have over 400 agents throughout the country. come see me in Denver and make the pitch.....

Gents let it Die!

Ins1834 let it die. He knows you don't like it.

We have all formed our opinions.

Everyone. Let this thread die. of get it back on topic.

Homie with the product, I have over 400 agents throughout the country. come see me in Denver and make the pitch.....

Agree... Will do, Colorado is one of our Top states.

Interested in other options? Goosehead Insurance is a new independent agency opportunity sweeping across Texas in a HUGE way.

We directly appoint you with a portfolio of A-rated carriers, with no production requirements or quotas. We provide access to our world-class infrastructure and back office, which services 100% of the book of business and maintains a 90% retention rate. Your responsibility would be solely focused on sales and marketing, allowing you to grow a larger book faster.

Key benefits:
-Book ownership with a guaranteed buy-back.
-Direct appointments with top A-Rated insurance carriers.
-Higher commissions.
-NO service work, minimal admin work.
-Comprehensive training and support.
-Customized Salesforce.com technology package.

Please let me know if you’d like to learn more about this unrivaled opportunity.

All the best,

Clarissa D. Cross
214-838-5243

Latest posts

Back