Faxing Same Page to 500 #'s

I would recommend that you use a email to fax service that allows you to send a fax via email. I use MaxEmail.

Then you would modify the phone numbers in the Excel document to be the proper email addresses for faxing ([email protected] for the above) and then just bulk send them from your email client.

Add the addresses, attach the pages, click send and get a report regarding delivery when finished.

It is in the states if used for spam reasons. For legitimate notices to business partners or customers; offices closing, policy notices, significant changes to the business...it is allowed. See my post above on the how.

Of course as mentioned above by other posters if you send it for a unsolicited sales proposition then that is a whole different ball of wax.

As always check local laws for exact restrictions for your locale. Yadda yadda.

Last edited:
Let me be clear, I am not recommend using fax blasting, at all. I mean who really has a fax these days. However, the Existing Business Relationship gives a lot of leeway in that...especially the second bullet point.

Fax Advertising | FCC.gov (I like the source to be the enforcer, not Wikipedia)
Amended Fax Rules and Established Business Relationship Exemption

The rules provide that it is unlawful to send unsolicited advertisements to any fax machine, including those at both businesses and residences, without the recipient’s prior express invitation or permission. Fax advertisements, however, may be sent to recipients with whom the sender has an EBR, as long as the fax number was provided voluntarily by the recipient. Specifically, a fax advertisement may be sent to an EBR customer if the sender also:
  • obtains the fax number directly from the recipient, through, for example, an application, contact information form or membership renewal form; or
  • obtains the fax number from the recipient’s own directory, advertisement, or site on the Internet, unless the recipient has noted on such materials that it does not accept unsolicited advertisements at the fax number in question; or
  • has taken reasonable steps to verify that the recipient consented to have the number listed, if obtained from a directory or other source of information compiled by a third party.
If the sender had an EBR with the recipient and possessed the recipient’s fax number before July 9, 2005 (the date the Junk Fax Prevention Act became law), the sender may send the fax advertisements without demonstrating how the number was obtained.

Last edited:
It's illegal and subject to a $500 per page fine. Judge has no leeway. You fax you pay.

So I really think the OP should go for it.

Rick

GreenSky said:
It's illegal and subject to a $500 per page fine. Judge has no leeway. You fax you pay.

So I really think the OP should go for it.

Rick

Heck if that's the case I think he should go for it and fax all 500 pages to me....Wonder how much of that $250k judgement I can actually collect.

Heck if that's the case I think he should go for it and fax all 500 pages to me....Wonder how much of that $250k judgement I can actually collect.

Probably not a penny. That's a fine for the government.

Back