FE For Minors With Health Problems

donpalomo

I'm looking for life insurance company that will cover children (and adults) that have health problems ex. Lincoln Heritage. I'm trying to get away from Lincoln Heritage but I would need a company that will do the same. Can anyone out there help

I'm looking for life insurance company that will cover children (and adults) that have health problems ex. Lincoln Heritage. I'm trying to get away from Lincoln Heritage but I would need a company that will do the same. Can anyone out there help

Settlers, Transamerica, Standard Life, etc. accepts a lot of things with 1st day coverage.

If the child is terminally ill there is always pre-need funeral insurance with just a 12-month waiting period for 70% coverage to kick in.

No one should stick with any company for just the occasional odd case they up on. If there was something that Lincoln would actually cover that was unique, just have one of your old Lincoln buddies write it and move on to bigger fish.

Settlers, Transamerica, Standard Life, etc. accepts a lot of things with 1st day coverage. If the child is terminally ill there is always pre-need funeral insurance with just a 12-month waiting period for 70% coverage to kick in. No one should stick with any company for just the occasional odd case they up on. If there was something that Lincoln would actually cover that was unique, just have one of your old Lincoln buddies write it and move on to bigger fish.
how do I buy pre need funeral coverage. What company do I use.

Latest posts

Back