Filing a consumer proposal

jerryrob

"I'm struggling to make my monthly bill and credit card payments and really need a way to get back on my feet, is there some form of debt relief or consolidation that can help me? The idea is to find the right debt relief option for my situation that will do three things:
Resolve my current financial problems as quickly as possible,
Fit my situation as something I can realistically afford and stick with, and
Allows me to accomplish my long-term goals.
Please suggest an option for my situation."

See if a bank will issue a personal loan to cover and clear up all debts with a payment schedule that will allow you some relief

Thank you for your prompt response. I was thinking in terms of bankruptcy. But my friend suggested filing a proposal. Any thoughts on this?

Thank you for your prompt response. I was thinking in terms of bankruptcy. But my friend suggested filing a proposal. Any thoughts on this?
Yes, you can keep your spam on the other side of the border. How much do the Canadian spam attorneys and insurance companies pay you for this crap?

Wait for it.

"I'm struggling to make my monthly bill and credit card payments and really need a way to get back on my feet, is there some form of debt relief or consolidation that can help me? The idea is to find the right debt relief option for my situation that will do three things:
Resolve my current financial problems as quickly as possible,
Fit my situation as something I can realistically afford and stick with, and
Allows me to accomplish my long-term goals.
Please suggest an option for my situation."

Back