Finally Found a Match(update)

Mah

Super Genius
Now that I am situated with a company I love, WFG (35%) who puts me in a position to "shop" for my client from 80 providers. Time to get my Series 63 and 6! No stressing about quotas. No pressure to impress a boss. Building my empire! I already got soft spot for ING, but their "busyness" scares me. I want to collect as earned commission in 2 weeks.

just an update,
Enjoy

I think someone is just trying to get the forum all riled up.

If MAH wants to give up 70-80% of income for doing the exact same work. I wish you the best.

Congrats.

Match? I haven't had a match since Superman died.

--------------------
Sent from some woman's closet on my phartsmone.

Everybody talks about people who are getting 80-100% well I dont know anyone who does that and as of right now I dont have access to that info as of now. I'm doing me and what I know as of now.

Thank you all.

Now that I am situated with a company I love, WFG (35%) who puts me in a position to "shop" for my client from 80 providers.

dang......really hope they are giving you 100 leads a day....

Everybody talks about people who are getting 80-100% well I dont know anyone who does that and as of right now I dont have access to that info as of now. I'm doing me and what I know as of now.

Thank you all.

So why wouldnt you ask a Forum full of experienced agents which uplines are reputable and would be a good fit for you?

That would be the easiest and best way to get the "info" you dont currently have.

If its term you want to sell, JRoot on this forum has a topnotch operation.

Here is the thing Mah,
There is a thing in this business called "street" commission. Another name for it would be "base" or "standard" commission.

For 20year Term Street Comp is around 90% depending on the carrier.

This is what most reputable uplines (IMO/FMO/GA/MGA) will offer to start.

It is called "Street commission" because any agent can walk in off the street and get that comp level.

Outfits like WFG offer less than half of Street. And basically take advantage of new agents who dont know any better.

If you give up comp to an IMO (meaning accepting less than street), you should get something significant in return.

Any IMO will allow you to "shop" all the carriers. That is not unique.

What you should receive if you give up comp are leads and training. But honestly you can find training for free through groups such as iliaa.org

At your comp level you should be receiving FREE leads, and LOTS and LOTS of them.

You can change your uplines, I would suggest you do so.
JRoot @ Online Life Insurance Quotes | Individual Life Insurance / SellTermLife.com
or PicNic can both offer good contracts.
Or just put up a post asking IMOs to contact you about contracting, Im sure your email will be flooded.

When multiple experienced agents are telling you that your being taken advantage of you need to listen.

Is it only obvious to me that Mah is here to stir up trouble?

Why is anyone bothering trying to help?

Rick

idk. That was my initial reaction, but maybe they just have too much youthfull pride to realize/admit when they are wrong. Isnt this the 23 year old?

Back