First "pitch Book"

Lol that's funny! It still sucks though ;)

I wish sarcasm traveled better via the forum

----------

4k off of 12 presentations. If you're not hitting that, something is wrong in your pitch. That is the gospel I was fed and after working this for a while, the gospel I preach

Gooner I'm adding extra sugar to the kool-aid I will be serving at our next encounter. :twitchy:

This afternoon's appointment was a bust, said she was too sick when I got there, but her place is only about 2 miles from my house so no great loss, nice 2nd week in the FE biz.

Congrats on the quick ramp up. I'm getting closer and closer to the license and I hope I have as good a start as you!

Can anyone tell me where to get the AARP policy details. Banding etc. If you could inform me on other competitors, I would appreciate it.

Can anyone tell me where to get the AARP policy details. Banding etc. If you could inform me on other competitors, I would appreciate it.

What would you do if you were a consumer looking for life insurance from these carriers and wanted to see the rates?

He'd probably come on this forum and post his question in a thread that has nothing to do with what he is looking for.
If you would take time to rad the original post, you would know that his post about the AARP rates has evrything to do with this thread. He needs the rates for his pitch book so he can show them for comparison if needed.

If you would take time to rad the original post, you would know that his post about the AARP rates has evrything to do with this thread. He needs the rates for his pitch book so he can show them for comparison if needed.

That was a different poster, I don't recall the OP asking for AARP's rates.:)

----------

He'd probably come on this forum and post his question in a thread that has nothing to do with what he is looking for.

Now that's the Jay I remember. I've missed your charm and wittiness!:laugh:

Back