First Year Producer Salary?

Run a $25,000 whole life quote for a 65 yr old male NonSMK, standard issue (let's take Foresters rate quote). That comes to $145.34/month (PlanRight W/L product).

Okay, I'm not an FE agent, just curious.

$25,000 for $145.34 per month. My first reaction was to drag out a calculator, and it tells me that in a little over 14 years the client will have paid in his $25,000. Two questions:

1. Does the client keep paying after that?

2. What do you say to the client if he brings this up?

Just curious, thanks.

Look, the real money is selling over the phone, in your boxers, at home. Just work a couple of hours a day, whenever you want to and make tons of money.

Others agents just dont want to tell you our secret.

Come on guys.

Who needs boxers when at home...just grab a drink and the phone...:twitchy:

$25,000 for $145.34 per month. My first reaction was to drag out a calculator, and it tells me that in a little over 14 years the client will have paid in his $25,000. Two questions:

Just curious, thanks.

If a 65 year old is going for simplified issue FE, he probably won't last until 80 anyway and knows it.

Just curious, thanks.

Ask him how much money in his lifetime has he paid in auto insurance premiums. Then ask the dollar amount of claims filed for the same. If that's not enough, ask him who would benefit from an auto insurance claim (other than the repairman).

Finally, tell him that this is guaranteed that when he's dead, someone he actually cares for will benefit. And as long as he dies before 80, they will benefit more. (Maybe even add that he doesn't want to be a burden on his family by being a cheap a$$, in the event he dies in a year).

Old people don't like spending money.....we all know that. But they also don't like being remembered as a careless cheap S.O.B. after they're gone (most of them anyways).

Just think outside of the box. I know this is going all over the place, but it has worked for me when faced with a similar situation.

im not a first year producer however im moving to DC from Cleveland. So this is a big jump business wise. I know how to sell! I love it! Cleveland is nothing compared to DC so are there and Dc agents out there?? I have a few brokers im looking at...and of course everyone sound Great at first. Any feedback?? Im hoping so!!:yes:

Back