Five Star Plan

Caveat, not an agent.

Since I am not an agent and don't have agent tools, here is where I would go to check that.

https://q1medicare.com/

Scanning quickly I think I saw one MAPD, no idea if it meets your specific needs.

Only 5 star plan I’ve ever seen in the state of Ga is with Kaiser in the Atlanta area . I
work Madison county . Best plans are Humana . If it’s a med sup to mapd write H5216-279. $2900 moop and no dr copays . Last yr with Covid dst could write yr round . This yr I’ve seen no seps.If they want dental write H5216-203. $1500 total dental and $0/$10 at dr .

Thanks, I did check Medicare.gov, and there are no five-star plans.

Well, case closed.

Just for the record, as I said before, according to q1medicare, there is a 5 star plan in Madison County, GA.
UHC's website confirms.
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Georgia 2023 UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO-POS D-SNP) H5322-030-000 | UnitedHealthcare Community Plan: Medicare & Medicaid Health Plans

Also, as I said before, I have no idea if it meets the specific needs of op.

@BibH 's post above would suggest there may be better options.

Just for the record, as I said before, according to q1medicare, there is a 5 star plan in Madison County, GA.
UHC's website confirms.
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Georgia 2023 UnitedHealthcare Dual Complete® (HMO-POS D-SNP) H5322-030-000 | UnitedHealthcare Community Plan: Medicare & Medicaid Health Plans

Also, as I said before, I have no idea if it meets the specific needs of op.

@BibH 's post above would suggest there may be better options.
The prospect does not qualify for Medicaid based on his income, so he could not enroll in the UHC plan.

Are there any five-star plans available for Madison county in Georgia?

The prospect does not qualify for Medicaid based on his income, so he could not enroll in the UHC plan.

You placed no restrictions on the type of 5 star plan you were seeking in your original question. PDP or MA, and if MA, what type of MA.

There is a 5 star plan and I also said twice it may not meet OP's needs.
I also said that BibH probably presented more useful solutions.

You placed no restrictions on the type of 5 star plan you were seeking in your original question. PDP or MA, and if MA, what type of MA.

There is a 5 star plan and I also said twice it may not meet OP's needs.
I also said that BibH probably presented more useful solutions.

Caveat, an agent…..

It doesn’t have to be 5 star to sell year around if it’s a D-SNP. Can’t believe you didn’t know that with all your research and knowledge.

Back