FMO for Medico. (Title Too Short)

Medico doesn't contract Direct, so that makes the 25% claim wrong too.:yes:

I should have stated it differently ..agents that we have contracted in Iowa have all of their contracts with us eg UHC Humana Aetna etc ..they have Medico direct ..they have had their contract for maybe 15 years or so...I assume that they are still giving those contracts out ...if they are not my bad ..

As for something else being wrong .. not sure where that is coming from ..

I should have stated it differently ..agents that we have contracted in Iowa have all of their contracts with us eg UHC Humana Aetna etc ..they have Medico direct ..they have had their contract for maybe 15 years or so...I assume that they are still giving those contracts out ...if they are not my bad ..

As for something else being wrong .. not sure where that is coming from ..
I thought it was clear that I was saying that if you were wrong about Medico contracting Direct, that you were probably wrong about them handing out 25% contracts.
I didn't think that Medico contracted direct, so after you said they did I called them and was told that they do NOT contract Direct...you have to go through a FMO or an upline. They don't offer those contracts anymore.

Just did my first med supp with medico today. She lives in Iowa. Their iPad app was rather simple.

I really love theMedico My Enroller App....I utilize it all the time when I sell an MA product to sell a Cancer and HI product along with the MA...funny thing is that in WI that makes sense but in some of the other states they do not offer the same coverage days as in WI

I really love theMedico My Enroller App....I utilize it all the time when I sell an MA product to sell a Cancer and HI product along with the MA...funny thing is that in WI that makes sense but in some of the other states they do not offer the same coverage days as in WI

I wish we had that mapd app here in fl to add dental/hi/cancer all in one. None that I’ve seen so far.
I was working on a Sunday today just to sign her up before an agent that is scheduled to come to her house tomorrow. Good luck on beating that price friend! 74 year old plan g for $103. That same plan is well over $200 here. I’m so jealous

Back