• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Frank Stastny - RIP

This is my first post on this forum in 2.5 years since I left the industry. Right before I took a job that came out of nowhere, I was making plans to make the transition from selling FE to selling med sups and Frank was the guy that was coaching me through it. He took out time in his day on multiple occasions to talk to me about the transition with no promise of any money.

I came on here to see if I could find out what was going on with him after I tried to contact him regarding my step-father's pending decision on what do with his med sup for the upcoming year. After noticing his website and phone was no longer working, I came on here only to search his name and see this thread. Hate to see he left us too soon. I'm glad I got to know him.

RIP Frank

He helped many people and it is good to see folks still pay homage to him.

Wow, I didn't know Frank had passed. I came across the news while searching for a CRM and someone mentioned the Late Frank Stastny . I guess I'm late on this news. Sorry to hear this, Frank was very nice and helpful. I also purchased YIO and totally forgot about it.

Back