Free Rx Card Deal ?

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I keep hearing from agents that they are offering prospects a free rx card as a door opener and they also some how many money everytime the person uses the card.

I've heard of the rx discount cards, but anyone of you know about the cards that pay you money when they use them and it is free to the client?

What you know about this?

I've been sent the info on these rx cards...I haven't pulled the trigger yet but if you call me mark I'll forward the email to you.

We are offering an Rx discount card now. It costs you $39 for 1000 heavy stock cards, glossy on both sides customized with your information. Thats about the same price as business cards.

You give them out for no charge to your clients, prospects, etc. They just have to give it to the pharmacist when they pick up an Rx. No registration is required.

You get paid every time an Rx is filled using the card.

We are in the 'soft launch' phase right now of starting a network marketing company using a company called BIDrx as one of the flagship products.

If you ever remember the pre-paid legal thread, you would see where I noted that it is important to be recession proof with network marketing. If you don't believe me, then work yourself up to making $1,500 or so a week with MLM juice company and watch the recession kick you in the nuts.

Prescription drugs and celluar phones are recession proof, along with smokes and alcohol. Well we have two of those products. One of the local funeral home guys, I forget what they are called (works on dead people) just got on board and is saving about $800 per month off his meds using BIDrx. Now his doctor is pushing it. They are both going to be distributors. There is an article coming out in Readers Digest (yes it is still around) about BIDrx and there is a lot of other good information out there about them as well too.

Compare Prescription Drug Prices at BidRx.com

We are offering an Rx discount card now. It costs you $39 for 1000 heavy stock cards, glossy on both sides customized with your information. Thats about the same price as business cards.

You give them out for no charge to your clients, prospects, etc. They just have to give it to the pharmacist when they pick up an Rx. No registration is required.

You get paid every time an Rx is filled using the card.

Hmm....I meet with a lot of seniors who's spouse doesn't have drug coverage and can't get one.

I know its just a discount card but I could hand these things out like crazy.

Whats the website for your company?

We use the RX discount cards as our main door opening in all our scripts for telemarketing FE and MedSupps.

We have gone from 2% to 8-10% pulls on targeted lists. We are very specific to include FE and MedSupps and make the prospect choose a plan to include info with the RX discount card and reinforce that an agent will call to drop off the info and answer any questions plus a few other well thought out ways to get the prospect from booting you out the door..

Works great, especially with our Diabetic-Life Offering to our Non-Profit foundation. All Card revenue is 100% earned by the non-profit and helps us prospect at greater numbers and is just another positive marketing approach that we use to generate activity for our agents.

Feel free to PM me to learn more on what we do and the scripts we use to generate a large amount of leads.
:biggrin:

These things are all over the place. Some charge distribution fees, others are free and include a free website.

Have yet to see one worth having.

Many pharmacy's don't take them. If they do, the tier discount price is often higher than not showing the card.

When an Rx is filled using the card the tiered price is AWP + a dispensing fee (anywhere from $0.50 to several dollars) + a percentage of AWP.

I usually tell folks to check out pricing with Blue Sky which is almost always better than any free discount card. If they want to go to a real drug store they can pick up med's at Sam's or Costco (membership not required) as cheap as anywhere.

Some Rx chains have their own discount plan.

These things are all over the place. Some charge distribution fees, others are free and include a free website.

Have yet to see one worth having.

Many pharmacy's don't take them. If they do, the tier discount price is often higher than not showing the card.

When an Rx is filled using the card the tiered price is AWP + a dispensing fee (anywhere from $0.50 to several dollars) + a percentage of AWP.

I usually tell folks to check out pricing with Blue Sky which is almost always better than any free discount card. If they want to go to a real drug store they can pick up med's at Sam's or Costco (membership not required) as cheap as anywhere.

Some Rx chains have their own discount plan.

So true. Those drug discount cards sound much better than what they can deliver.

Latest posts

Back