Full Comp on 80+ MedSupps & GI

Klutch

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
What companies pay full commission on 80+ and/or guaranteed issue business? Bonus if they approve in the home like Equitable.

What companies pay full commission on 80+ and/or guaranteed issue business? Bonus if they approve in the home like Equitable.

Depends on the state.

Aetna and CSI Life pays the same low flat rate for all ages(with a bump if you have 50 on the books). That's the only ones I'm aware of for the 81+.

Cigna pays the full amount for GI in my state.

Last edited:
Just keep your eyes focused on what's best for the insured, and make your money on the referrals.

Otherwise I will come in behind you and replace it. :)

Depends on the state.

Aetna and CSI Life pays the same low flat rate for all ages(with a bump if you have 50 on the books). That's the only ones I'm aware of for the 81+.

Cigna pays the full amount for GI in my state.

I have aetna listed as 50% comish

I didn't know cigna was full is that most states?

I have aetna listed as 50% comish

I didn't know cigna was full is that most states?

I know ACI went down to 50%. I just checked on mine and with Aetna, it's back to 100% on all ages for OE and Underwritten. Glad they changed it back, but their rates aren't as good for the 80+ as they were with ACI.

The Cigna commission schedule I have shows full comp for GI in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, S. Carolina, Missouri, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

I know ACI went down to 50%. I just checked on mine and with Aetna, it's back to 100% on all ages for OE and Underwritten. Glad they changed it back, but their rates aren't as good for the 80+ as they were with ACI.

The Cigna commission schedule I have shows full comp for GI in Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kansas, S. Carolina, Missouri, Tennessee and Wisconsin.

I contracted with cigna last year but haven't found reason to write them yet. But I will look closer at their F rates now

----------

I think Everyone has to pay full GI in TN & SC and I am not sure IN maybe too

But I believe SC and TN are Full Pay GI with everyone

I contracted with cigna last year but haven't found reason to write them yet. But I will look closer at their F rates now

----------

I think you're right about Indiana.

----------

Someone should tell oxford. They paid me 50% on one in TN awhile back. Funny thing is she was actually Open enrollment but they paid me GI by mistake.

Back