Genworth Flex 2 Application

It's interesting in that a carrier that basically never cared much about cholesterol numbers at all for all this time, now has it as a major criteria for determining rate class....ala life insurance rating.

They must have thought clogged arteries would just kill you before, and now they finally realized you might just have a stroke from it.

:)

It's interesting in that a carrier that basically never cared much about cholesterol numbers at all for all this time, now has it as a major criteria for determining rate class....ala life insurance rating.

They must have thought clogged arteries would just kill you before, and now they finally realized you might just have a stroke from it.

:)

The long term care underwriters do not care about it. It is simply how a company pencils applicants into paying more premium.

For what it is worth, the Part II Medical questions for the Flex 2 application are on the GNW website with a large SAMPLE watermark accross the page. It is the document that the paramed will use (without the watermark) when they go to the house....so if anyone wants to know what will be asked, or if they just want their client to look at the questions ahead of time in preparation for the visit......this may be helpful

I will most likely pick and choose when I use it, but having the client read through the questions to see what pops into their mind sounds like a good way to find problems sooner rather than later.

:idea:

yankee,
Flex 2 application are on the GNW website

can you post the app for those not with gnw.. would be cool to see it.. thanks

yankee,
Flex 2 application are on the GNW website

can you post the app for those not with gnw.. would be cool to see it.. thanks

It's buried in the GNW agent system, but if you PM/email me, I would be happy to email it to you if you can't find it elsewhere. I can see the main ap online, but did not see the Part 2 medical after a quick look.

or call me any time at 770-844-0883

Latest posts

Back