Genworth LTCi

freighttrain

Expert
I have a couple ready to apply for Genworth LTCi. I'm looking for a contract with a reputable GA or IMO. Please PM with info.

"Wouldn't recommend Genworth. Seeing many complaints of rising premiums and denial of claims."

And, just out of curiosity, you're saying that based on how many submitted apps to Genworth within the past 12 months? How many of your Genworth policyholders have complained to you about premium increases and claim denials?

Or, did you come up with that conclusion from some other means?

Herman,
Here's a more important question:

It seems that I was promoted from a "New Member" to an "Expert".

I note that you're a "Super Genius". Does a Super Genius get paid more $ from the forum than an Expert?

Just wondering at what point will I be able to leave my
day-job and do this full-time?

:laugh:

Scott,
I remember that NYT complaint comparison.
It lists the total number of complaints filed. It does not list the reasons why complaints were received.

The article would leave you to believe that all of the complaints were for claims denial.

However in actuality, many were for carrier rate increases, which were conveniently not mentioned.

Herman,
Here's a more important question:

It seems that I was promoted from a "New Member" to an "Expert".

I note that you're a "Super Genius". Does a Super Genius get paid more $ from the forum than an Expert?

Just wondering at what point will I be able to leave my
day-job and do this full-time?

:laugh:

Arthur:

You'll have to pay your dues just like the rest of us. Just keep working hard, and you will get to the top eventually....where the rest of us have have the luxury of having nothing better to do than play on these forums all day, just dispensing jewels of wisdom to the less informed. You don't even want to know what Scott gets paid for being a "guru". Obama will have him re-distributing soon enough.

:goofy:

Last edited:
Back