• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Gerber Life Medicare Supplement

Re: Gerber Life Medicare Supp

med select = preferred hospitals. You must go to the med select hospital for scheduled procedures or you pay the hospital deductible. Emergencies you can still go anywhere. This may not be the best option for seniors that travel or have homes in two states.

You're correct. Select plans can also have doctors (providers) in addition to hospital provider choices. And for the ~ 30 buck$ a month savings some people are OK with that. Some plans have hospital networks in two states. It seems to work very well for some seniors.

You're correct. Select plans can also have doctors (providers) in addition to hospital provider choices. And for the ~ 30 buck$ a month savings some people are OK with that. Some plans have hospital networks in two states. It seems to work very well for some seniors.

This is why I am asking about Gerber. Will it be hospitals only for Gerber?

Not at all.. Any doctor / Any hospital UNLESS you get on their select plan. If you're on the regular plan - the world is your oyster.

I was only asking about the select plan. What is gerbers Select? Hospital and doctor?

From what I hear The Gerber deal is an Amerilife exclusive so anyone pushing it is ultimately going through them. Anyone heard differently?

Yes, this is through Amerilife. They have the exclusive.
NO THEY DON'T! You can contract thru them or any of 4 other FMO's. You may want to speak with some that don't mislead you on the facts.

Amerilife was involved in putting the product line together, but you can get a direct contract with Gerber by contacting any of the 4 others. I would suggest calling Freddy at Precision if you want the straight scoup.

NO THEY DON'T! You can contract thru them or any of 4 other FMO's. You may want to speak with some that don't mislead you on the facts.

Amerilife was involved in putting the product line together, but you can get a direct contract with Gerber by contacting any of the 4 others. I would suggest calling Freddy at Precision if you want the straight scoup.

We're as direct as you can get - and it all - from every FMO, goes through AmeriLife corporate in FL.

If you call Gerber Life and ask any question about their Med Supp plan with regard to rates, areas, etc., they'll route your call directly to AmeriLife in Clearwater. They contract everyone through their organization... FMO's included.

Tampa,
Precision goes through Amerilife. Precision IS part of Amerilife. Amerilife has the main exclusive contract. All of the FMO's are direct through amerilife.

Are they doing a select plan? The rates I received said they were regular rates and not select as someone I think had posted.

Back