• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Get 100 Free Telemarketing Records! *Second Time Offer*

Two weeks ago I offered 100 free telemarketing records to the first 10 independent agents that responded to the thread and sent me a PM or e-mail with what type of a list they wanted.

Good news, it went well and so I'm doing it again! This time, it's for the first 25 independent agents that respond.

To be eligible:
-Independent Agents only (no FMOs/IMOs/GA's, etc).
-All lines of insurance are eligible.
-Once you post on here to reserve your records, send an e-mail to "[email protected]" with the type of list you want (please include the area).
-If you reserved your spot and have any questions, please send them to [email protected].
-Anyone I previously gave a free list to is not eligible (sorry, but fair is fair ;) )

Just to be clear, there are zero obligations to purchase anything, this really and truly is free data. If you do decide to buy a list as well, I won't turn you down.

Happy Selling!

I just joined - hope I'm not too late. I'll email my address to you.

Thanks,
Joyce

Great Idea to help the members out!!

I would like to add to it and since the Insurance Forums is a social networking site, Lets put a FUN twist on it....

I will give out to 200 leads for FREE on top of Josh's 100....

Here is how you get your leads....

A) Like us on Face book for 100 free leads...
Best Rate Referrals - Company - Las Vegas, NV | Facebook

B) Connect with me on linked-in for the other 100 leads!
[email protected]

BTW, We give out free leads and print discount coupons on these sites all the time, so this is a great connection for many of you even if you weren't getting free leads!

Once you have done one or both, email your filters for your leads.

PS. Don't worry about getting duplicates that Josh may have sent you... we can suppress his leads for you to get you fresh names :)

PSS. If you have already ordered leads from us, email me and I'll get you another 200!!

Your right Josh, it does feel good to give back!

Last edited:
Back