• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Getting a MOO Contract Without Amerilife

You try Precision? Or is the whole world through Amerilife?

Precision Senior Marketing - Insurance Broker - Insurance Marketing

So to clarify, this person doesn't owe anything. If they owe anything they will cut a check for advances. They have not wrote business in 6 months PLUS.

You know any FMOs or IMOs or not who are in no way, shape, fashion or form associated with Amerilife?

What's so hard about this question. Somebody supposed to know everything doesn't know shite. :skeptical:

What about Ritter?

Ritter Insurance Marketing - Home

I think I have Craig's number somewhere?

No. I'm making phone calls tomorrow. From what I have heard though, they are like shite........EVERYWHERE.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Craig J. Ritter - President
Ritter Insurance Marketing
4800 Linglestown Road, Suite 300
Harrisburg, PA 17112
Local 717-540-3720 ext 205
National 800-769-1847 ext 205
Fax 717-651-1462
Licensing Fax 866-900-0916

No. I'm making phone calls tomorrow. From what I have heard though, they are like shite........EVERYWHERE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ritter's contract is under Amerilife. Damn near everyone is under them.

Here's a dirty little secret. Amerilife will release. But there is little reason since no matter where you contract, it may will be under them as well.

Rick

0b1,

Pm me, if you're interested in this: I have a contact I'd be glad to share with the direct brokerage sales division of Mutual of Omaha.

Ironically, Amerilife trolls this forum and complains to my former upline when I post something on it they don't like. So I made sure when I recontracted with several companies after I left the exclusivity contract of my last FMO, I made extra sure I wasn't giving them business.

Here's a dirty little secret. Amerilife will release. But there is little reason since no matter where you contract, it may will be under them as well.

Rick

Thanks for setting me up, Rick. I'll take it from here.

I have above street level (for the right person/people) MOO contracts...NOT under Amerilife.
PM me if needed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Really? So you don't think that question would raise a red flag in a bank? The analogy had nothing to do with self employment.

Well your analogy does not relate to the situation here, IMO.

Last edited:
Well your analogy does not relate to the situation here, IMO.

I see your point, but I think you're overreacting to the notion of what "independent" means.

You can absolutely decide to not sign off on contracts with uplines (or anyone else for that matter) if you don't like the agreement, but just because agents go independent doesn't mean they shouldn't be held accountable for their end of the bargain either.

This is a topic that gets addressed a lot on here, but the fact of the matter is that recruiters and uplines get screwed by agents too. Ask Mark Rosenthal how much they eat in chargebacks every year. If an agent wants a guaranteed upfront release in writing there are a lot of great uplines that are going to see that as an indicator that the agent is going to be high-maintenence and probably not produce much. Are there exceptions to that rule? Absolutely. The fact of the matter is that most self-respecting uplines aren't going to agree to those terms. To take that a step further, if there is some commitment on both sides it helps everyone.

There are a lot of great uplines to contract with and provided an agent is direct pay from the carrier and getting a good contract level, there is no reason for them to need to worry about anything. When you're assigning commissions or taking a garbage contract level, that's a different story, but if you get contracted with someone like Ritter, Todd King, Integrated Benefits (agentpipeline.com), and good shops with established reputations, the upfront release in writing is a non-issue.

Rick

No they will not,,,,period end of story.

There are plenty of other FMO's who are direct to Mutual that have nothing to do with Amerilife,

No they will not,,,,period end of story.

There are plenty of other FMO's who are direct to Mutual that have nothing to do with Amerilife,

Whatever you say. I don't care either way. I already know I can get a release if requested. Maybe I'm the only one.

Rick

Back