Getting in Front of More People

Make them their own t-shirts with this on the back: "Lead Generation from the Next Generation"

Taking a page from Crabcake Johnny's book "How to make a million with t-shirts and door knockers"?

This is so true. 90% of what I know is generic stuff. The other 10% is proprietary. Think back to the California gold rush. Do you think a miner that hit the mother load would draw a map to his claim? No. He will just tell his fellow miners to just wash more dirt and keep prospecting.

I would love to know what 10% of the things you say and do are proprietary. Not a put down, but I would bet that it's less than 1% because whatever you think that 10% is, someone else probably thought about it 1st and has been using it before you started using it. Nothing new under the sun. :no:

I would love to know what 10% of the things you say and do are proprietary. Not a put down, but I would bet that it's less than 1% because whatever you think that 10% is, someone else probably thought about it 1st and has been using it before you started using it. Nothing new under the sun. :no:

Could be right. Could also be that the 1% he came up with is responsible for generating 90% of his revenue.

Ok Todd, you got me, it's only 1%. lol
First, I don't offer contracts, I don't hock leads, I haven't written any books.
Second, I'm just a personal producing agent for 40 years this month.

I have tried and tested every marketing method ever devised or thought of.
Selling Medicare supplements is about prospecting. The selling of the Medicare supplement is the easy part.
I like my 49er gold rush analogy because I live in California.
The key to getting the gold is not about how much dirt you can put in your sluice, but, the quality of the dirt you run through your sluice box.
I found my quality dirt many years ago.

Back