Good Books?

I'm about 2/3 of the way through "The Greatest Game Ever Played" which is even better than the terrific movie.

Even if you don't like golf, it's a great read.

Rick

The book entitled, "Sales Call Reluctance" has been updated. I highly recommend this book for people who wish they knew why they are reading this message instead of prospecting :)

Joking aside, after reading the book you'll have a better understanding of "how" and "what" is causing resistance, and then you can take action. NLP and behavioral modification does work.

Amazon.com: The Psychology of Sales Call Reluctance: Earning What You're Worth in Sales: Books: George W. Dudley & Shannon L. Goodson

How about some recos on NLP?

I've got some books to get through before I obtain more NLP books, but I have the following on my wish list...

1) I found these people off of producersweb.com. Lots of goodies to help people read people through other people's facial expressions and such. It is estimated that 70%-90% of what people really mean is communicated below their face, so that things with a grain of salt. Anybody can control their facial expressions if they take time to learn how to do it, but it takes a master to effortlessly control the rest of their body and read the subliminal messages and non-verbal cues.
About People

2) Amazon.com: The New Psycho-Cybernetics: The Original Science of Self-Improvement and Success That Has Changed the Lives of 30 Million People: Books: Maxwell Maltz,Dan S. Kennedy,Psycho-Cybernetics Foundation

3) Amazon.com: Neuro-Linguistic Programming for Dummies: Books: Romilla Ready,Kate Burton

4) One area to look into is Industrial and Organizational Psychology (Industrial and organizational psychology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) due to the breadth of that field in relation to how it can educate small business owners. arching and NLP techniques. I thought about getting into that field, but they didn't offer a Psy.D. I'm going to contact some of my previous mentors in that field to see what publications they recommend.

5) Neuro-linguistic programming - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia General information on NLP.

6) I know Sam has a psychology background, so he might be able to chime in based on his expertise.

Back