Good Friday. To Work or Not to Work?

Blah. Left a bunch of notes and booked one appt. No money, but better then nothing with the inventory of old leads I went through.

Would have worked today, but ended up blowing out my tire on some backroad highway in Alabama last night around 12:30AM coming home and ended up getting back after 1:30AM, so decided to reschedule the appointments for Monday and work tomorrow Saturday extra hard.

I generally don't work on Fridays so this one is no different. If I normally worked Fridays then I would have done my normal routine.

Had coffee as I did some watering around the yard this morning and watched the news on the patio. My daughter in law dropped off one of the loves of my life, who tore up grandpa's office. Called my 12 o clock and rescheduled for Monday. Took my wife, teen daughter and 16 month old granddaughter to lunch and Toys R Us. This was a Good Friday.

I really need that sale on Monday now.:1eek:

Had coffee as I did some watering around the yard this morning and watched the news on the patio. My daughter in law dropped off one of the loves of my life, who tore up grandpa's office. Called my 12 o clock and rescheduled for Monday. Took my wife, teen daughter and 16 month old granddaughter to lunch and Toys R Us. This was a Good Friday.

I really need that sale on Monday now.:1eek:

Must be nice to be rich!

uh oh, that's about all I did. Got in three house, sold at two of them and made an appt from the third for next week to write mom and daughter. Three apps total for 1440 ap

Didn't even try to write anything... Have been sick the last couple of days. Today. I finally got around to preparing for our evening Good Friday Communion Service.. Everything went pretty well except I was about to run out voice toward the end.. Back home waiting for one of the grandsons and his girlfriend come by to pick up some of the wife's double chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Still daylight, so if a sales person dropped by I would talk with them.

Back