Goverment SHOCKED by MEDICAID Enrollments

I did. In fact, I thought this would happen a lot sooner than now. I see the following steps downward:

1. 2 million people losing coverage
2. Oops, it's 16 or 17 million
3. Now add the small businesses and it's 93 million - see Forbes article issued this afternoon - Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare - Forbes
4. Oh good, Healthcare.gov is working well enough for us to see the premiums - rate shock!
5. Why didn't I qualify for a subsidy - family glitch shock, 2nd lowest cost Silver glitch, mixed family enrollment glitch...
6. Look at those networks - narrow network shock
7. What ?? The deductible is what???
8. HMO - did we return to HMO's? Prescription formularies?
9. How affordable is rate shock with deductible shock with narrow network lack of access shock?
10. Young people didn't enroll? Who would thunk it?
11. The new uninsured class is the middle class. More shock...

Political ideology is one thing, but when people's wallet gets involved, it's another thing. I think this debacle has just begun.

I predicted two things several years ago for which I was downright wrong. One was the Supreme Court decision, LOL. My crystal ball shattered over that one. The other is that I thought all of these issues would come to light a long time ago and this law would be greatly altered long before now.

Ann, I agree with everything you have written here. However, waht is most amazing to me is that the easiest part should be the website and they can't even get that right.

I just heard on the radio food stamps are getting cut.....$39 bucks a month for a fam of 4.

The same thing can happen with subsidies and medicaid.

I just heard on the radio food stamps are getting cut.....$39 bucks a month for a fam of 4.

The same thing can happen with subsidies and medicaid.

Sure can. Medicare too. The upcoming budget negotiations will force some changes in all areas. Unless the spineless Congress delays them for 3 more months.

I did. In fact, I thought this would happen a lot sooner than now. I see the following steps downward:

1. 2 million people losing coverage
2. Oops, it's 16 or 17 million
3. Now add the small businesses and it's 93 million - see Forbes article issued this afternoon - Obama Officials In 2010: 93 Million Americans Will Be Unable To Keep Their Health Plans Under Obamacare - Forbes
4. Oh good, Healthcare.gov is working well enough for us to see the premiums - rate shock!
5. Why didn't I qualify for a subsidy - family glitch shock, 2nd lowest cost Silver glitch, mixed family enrollment glitch...
6. Look at those networks - narrow network shock
7. What ?? The deductible is what???
8. HMO - did we return to HMO's? Prescription formularies?
9. How affordable is rate shock with deductible shock with narrow network lack of access shock?
10. Young people didn't enroll? Who would thunk it?
11. The new uninsured class is the middle class. More shock...

Political ideology is one thing, but when people's wallet gets involved, it's another thing. I think this debacle has just begun.

I predicted two things several years ago for which I was downright wrong. One was the Supreme Court decision, LOL. My crystal ball shattered over that one. The other is that I thought all of these issues would come to light a long time ago and this law would be greatly altered long before now.

Ann, You made my Day;)

And its no wonder why the Obama Administration and HHS have never advised nor even mentioned to the american population that they could contact an insurance agent or broker who could help them enroll in one of the Marketplace plans. Instead they mention to call the 800# of the Marketplace, or seek help from a navagator, neither of which could answer any questions about the detailed benefit structure of the plans they are enrolling the individual or family into.

Back