Grandfathered Plans

sorellana

Individuals with a grandfathered plan are keen on keeping it mostly because of familiarity. The grandfathered plans being just that have the potential to lack some or all of the benefits (ie core benefits ) the aca plans have. It differs though between carriers and individual. However individuals have a higher possibility of gaining benefits when switching over to an aca plan because the grandfathered plans were not required to hold all core benefits and may have had an individual pay for benefits no longer required to be paid for.

Individuals with a grandfathered plan are keen on keeping it mostly because of familiarity. The grandfathered plans being just that have the potential to lack some or all of the benefits (ie core benefits ) the aca plans have. It differs though between carriers and individual. However individuals have a higher possibility of gaining benefits when switching over to an aca plan because the grandfathered plans were not required to hold all core benefits and may have had an individual pay for benefits no longer required to be paid for.

Be honest...where did you copy this from and then paste it here?:skeptical:

It's not copied at all its from memory. I used
To stay up until 3 am studying when i underwent training. I even know stuff about loop holes.

Just things i picked up here and there from listening to management where i used to be really. Like how to get an individual covered with out an oep or sep. but that is a loop hole that can be good or bad. and a few loop holes about the dependents to 26 and in some states the dependent rule for 29 yr olds as well. I have constantly studied every time something new came out but please keep in mind i am human and sometimes extra study and room for improvement is necessary. If you have anything specific to ask i am happy to help you out.

Just things i picked up here and there from listening to management where i used to be really. Like how to get an individual covered with out an oep or sep. but that is a loop hole that can be good or bad. and a few loop holes about the dependents to 26 and in some states the dependent rule for 29 yr olds as well. I have constantly studied every time something new came out but please keep in mind i am human and sometimes extra study and room for improvement is necessary. If you have anything specific to ask i am happy to help you out.

If you know of loop holes, you should share them with the Forum. That should be one of the reasons you're here.

I am willing to share. i just don't know which loop hole you are interested in. But tell you what. I will post a few new threads by tomorrow about a few that can come off the top of my head maybe it might be able to help .

i have been doing this for almost close to 2 years. I admit i am new at the game and yes i am aware i have no seniority especially on this site i just study a lot. anything i learn i will post as i go but please keep in mind i am only telling you info as it is understood by myself through conversations and teachings taught to me.

Back