Great Culture - Best Place for Telesales

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
Wanted to give my gratitude to DBGA. I have worked with multiple IMO's face to face and over the phone. The culture and transparency DBGA bring is exclusive. Also, they're constantly improving and working toward growing their agents production. They have shown 50k + in a month is something that is not unexpected and happening month after month. They are showing 100k in a month is possible. We are talking under one agents "pen". It's no joke. It's the real deal. 2022 look out.

Thanks Team - Here's to a great year!

No, I'm not recruiting now. I don't have the time to mentor any more agents. I have a few I'm working close with. yes, I am creating content. I do plan on recruiting in the future. I am certainly planting seeds. None the less, I stand by what I said as it is truth.

Also, it's 2022. Let's keep the positivity going! I'm sure there are some other TOP IMO'S out there that are fired up and ready to go. Let's hear from them! I'm really focusing on building up, building positivity and growth. Shining light and speaking truth. I'm not perfect tho. 100% DBGA is the best Telesales platform that exists for independent agents. Regardless, I want to help everyone grow. So what are your thoughts on the best IMOS?

Last edited:
Do you mind helping me out a little bit? I'm just curious what kind of closing ratio do you think the average agent is getting with the live transfers? I found digital and got super excited (still excited). I plan on starting in February and my initial thought was to do the callbacks to get my learning curve out of the way but I just found out that they don't offer callbacks anymore. My choices are live transfers or TV leads. I'm fine with that because I love the idea of the live transfer. What do you think is a realistic closing percentage for a new person on live transfers?

Do you mind helping me out a little bit? I'm just curious what kind of closing ratio do you think the average agent is getting with the live transfers? I found digital and got super excited (still excited). I plan on starting in February and my initial thought was to do the callbacks to get my learning curve out of the way but I just found out that they don't offer callbacks anymore. My choices are live transfers or TV leads. I'm fine with that because I love the idea of the live transfer. What do you think is a realistic closing percentage for a new person on live transfers?
I don't work the Live transfers anymore. I did work them. 20% is really the goal but I can't speak for what people are closing with them. I was at like 19% when I was doing my best with them. I really prefer the Tv Inbound leads.... They did just announce they are transitioning to all Inbound leads. I think it's the right move. I think that includes Live transfers as well. I can't speak for them tho. Don't hold me to that. ( the inbound only transition )

None the less, welcome aboard! Follow the lead of your coach. You will do great!

No, I'm not recruiting now. I don't have the time to mentor any more agents. I have a few I'm working close with. yes, I am creating content. I do plan on recruiting in the future. I am certainly planting seeds. None the less, I stand by what I said as it is truth.

Also, it's 2022. Let's keep the positivity going! I'm sure there are some other TOP IMO'S out there that are fired up and ready to go. Let's hear from them! I'm really focusing on building up, building positivity and growth. Shining light and speaking truth. I'm not perfect tho. 100% DBGA is the best Telesales platform that exists for independent agents. Regardless, I want to help everyone grow. So what are your thoughts on the best IMOS?
Didn't you get out of the business for a while? Sounds like you're doing well now.

Hey man,

Congratulations on your youtube channel! you look good on camera and very confident.

Wishing you all the success!

Back