Great Depression

"

All I can suggest if your group business is struggling is come back to the high deductible stuff, if they weren't there already. Also try to stay in touch with employees and let them know you can help with individual coverage. They aren't great answers, but these aren't great times either.

I agree with you on this and most of my block is already there.

I'm doing pretty good with Colonial Life's accident plan to get me in the door with business owners. The accident plan is rich with benefits and so affordable even the lowest paid guys usually bite. You won' get rich, but it will put some extra money in the bank for you. It can also put money back into the employees wallet when they need it the most.

I'm doing pretty good with Colonial Life's accident plan to get me in the door with business owners. The accident plan is rich with benefits and so affordable even the lowest paid guys usually bite. You won' get rich, but it will put some extra money in the bank for you. It can also put money back into the employees wallet when they need it the most.

LOL
This is a bit off topic

How is cross selling off topic? Business is tough, I will take dollars any ethical and legal way I can. I also pitch Medical Bridge when appropriate. One would be surprised what works in today's world. It's all about giving a business owner options.

That sucks to lose a group health plan like that. I cant say it has happened to me so I could not advise.

Back