Greetings from Kentucky!

Hey everybody!

First post here! I’m taking my licensing exam December 3rd for life! Really excited!

Been reading and researching here for awhile and figured I might as well say hello and create an account.

I currently have a federal job but am interested in starting to sell final expense on a part time basis. I definitely have plans on going full time in the future. I have about 3k to start with and am allocating about 300-400 a week for a DM campaign.

Been researching IMOs to partner with as well and have a few in mind. Am definitely interested in the ones who allow agents to start part time and also have ride alongs. I’m currently in Kentucky about an hour Southwest of Louisville.

Have a great day guys and girls and I’ll be asking questions as I start this journey!

Derek

Hey everybody!

First post here! I’m taking my licensing exam December 3rd for life! Really excited!

Been reading and researching here for awhile and figured I might as well say hello and create an account.

I currently have a federal job but am interested in starting to sell final expense on a part time basis. I definitely have plans on going full time in the future. I have about 3k to start with and am allocating about 300-400 a week for a DM campaign.

Been researching IMOs to partner with as well and have a few in mind. Am definitely interested in the ones who allow agents to start part time and also have ride alongs. I’m currently in Kentucky about an hour Southwest of Louisville.

Have a great day guys and girls and I’ll be asking questions as I start this journey!

Derek
I was so hoping you were going to say Lexington area. I’m really needing an agent there. But always looking for agents in Kentucky.

I invite you to call me anytime. We are based out of Evansville, IN and have a national FE IMO. We are the top IMO in the country for two of the most competitive FE products in Kentucky (Trinity/Family Benefit and KSKJ Life) and we are a heavy player with a dozen other top FE companies.

We offer training, exclusive leads, 1st day vesting and no “Easter egg hunt” on your commissions. You”ll soon learn how important that commission level shell game is. Check out the commission levels and other stuff about us right here. And Welcome to the wonderful world of insurance! http://fexcontracting.com/getting-started-with-fe-sales/

Back