Greetings from MS

aufan

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
My name is Cliff Horton from Brandon, MS. I write mostly health plans with Assurant and USHealth Group. I am married and have one 4 yr old girl (pray for me).

I have really enjoyed the free exchange of ideas in the forum. As most of you, I really value the advice and experience that both Sti and John share with all of us--along with everybody else.

I've been in the business about 4 yrs and really starting to gain some traction now. Was captive with Woodmen for 2 yrs before setting out on my own. Best decision I ever made and haven't looked back since.

Hi neighbor!

I live in Brandon too. I'm a newbie starting with NYL, and my focus is Long Term Care.

good luck with the 4 year old! ;)

My name is Cliff Horton from Brandon, MS. I write mostly health plans with Assurant and USHealth Group. I am married and have one 4 yr old girl (pray for me).

I have really enjoyed the free exchange of ideas in the forum. As most of you, I really value the advice and experience that both Sti and John share with all of us--along with everybody else.

I've been in the business about 4 yrs and really starting to gain some traction now. Was captive with Woodmen for 2 yrs before setting out on my own. Best decision I ever made and haven't looked back since.

Hey Cliff welcome to the IF.
I am a Dad to a 19 year old. One thing never changes......no matter what age she'll always be your "baby girl".

Cheers to you and yours matie!

Back