• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

GTL hos. indemnity the nest value ..?

MedicareMutt

Super Genius
haven;'t written a hos. indem before ,... have this referrel who is 63 ... losing her Medicaid ... she'll be an MA so maybe a hos. imdem ..? Is GTL's as good a deal as any other carrier? I'm appointed with them ...

haven;'t written a hos. indem before ,... have this referrel who is 63 ... losing her Medicaid ... she'll be an MA so maybe a hos. imdem ..? Is GTL's as good a deal as any other carrier? I'm appointed with them ...
Check out Liberty Bankers Life. Better than GTL and less money.

I use GTL.
I tell my T65’s that are interested in a MAPD to watch this short video (made by GTL) and I don’t have to sell it. GTL

They also lowered premiums last year.

You da man Chaz. i was looking at it yesterday for this lady who is 63 (referred by her husband who is a client) she is on a DSNP but is losing her Medicaid ... she has medical issues so I don't think she will qualify ... I noticed there were a lot of ways to "configure" one of those ... do you have a certain set up for them that you usually do ..?

Back