Guardian Policy Info Needed

Re: Guardian Policy Info

This is going off on a tangent but my manager told me about this one waiver of premium for Life insurance products. It works like an own occ for DI and pays premium on term or WL contracts for up to 5 years(if someone goes on DI claim) and this was kind of surprising as I am used to total disability waiver of premium. My question is are there waivers(LI,DI,LTC), differences in DI contract language, or in general anything that may set this carrier apart from the other big Mutuals?

...huh?

------------

I have a preferred or elite broker contract with Guardian. When I got it, the brokerage manager game me the CD illustration system and within one week had scheduled a meeting with me (and he brought an associate with him). They spent the better part of two hours with me and some of my staff -- strictly on the product line, riders, illustrations, etc.

Even with all that information, they still helped us customize illustrations, design, and product selection. They spent a great deal of time educating us and making sure we were familiar with their portfolio of life products. All of this took place before they had any idea how big or small of a case I was going to submit.

If a general agency, GA, brokerage manager, etc., is not willing to commit time to you, then you signed on with the wrong agency. I received the same exact treatment when I signed on with Mass Mutual and NY Life. Coincidentally, they are 3 premier life companies (whole life leaders).

Ask them. Ask them for a lot. You are their client.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I just started at Guardian and need a little bit of help. If anyone out there can share product knowledge about the Life,DI,LTC(riders,waiversm,differences) lines of business and any type of miscellaneous information that i should know about their business, it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks!

By the way, I am only guessing that you signed on as a broker. If you signed on as an agent at a Guardian agency, then they should be doing all of this with you and for you. You should have some excellent training available to you in the agency.

Not sure which one it is, but you should start asking.

Last edited:
Back