Happy New Year from Humana

Great Correlation! :laugh:

But unfortunately, it's true for those who depend on IFPlans as primary income. :mad:

Day Laborers by my house demand $13 an hour plus lunch and a ride to work and back to the store/home. They make way more money than a Humana agent....keep on selling Humana......Muhahhahahaha

The reason they sent it out on New Years Eve is they're trying to tell you to enjoy your cabbage and black eyed peas tomorrow because your going to be eating peasant food all year long...............LOL

Happy New Year Peasants!!!

I've long known about the black eyed peas thing, but cabbage? Who knew?

Humana Joins the Screw Agent Scheme

Happy new year to all you posters, including those who repeatedly have bashed me.
This is the "New year's greeting I received from Humana" and considering I'm in Florida you can surmise why I'm screwed (see attachment).
The insurance companies should just get it over with and do without agents!

Attachments

• humana.jpg
    humana.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 65
Re: Humana Joins the Screw Agent Scheme

Happy new year to all.
The insurance companies should just get it over with and do without agents!

That would be a prudent move, considering that most health insurers no longer want to be in the Individual Family Plan market. Simply suspending sales of IFPlans would be far more effective however.

Didn't most of the carriers stop paying comp after AEP? It was too easy for people to qualify for a SEP so they would just sign up for a health plan when they needed it.

Humana losing money, setting expectations. Expect 0% soon.
There goes any SLIGHT chance of getting renewals as we exit the biz.

Humana to Record 2016 Obamacare Shortfall, Membership Drops - Bloomberg Business

I would hope Humana keeps the Off Exchange part of this business but who knows at this point in time.

I removed all IFP commissions after 2016 from my business forecast a few weeks ago, there is no point even being concerned about this any more because this is a dead market.

And their bean counters know they dont have to pay payroll tax or unemployment benefits on us. They must think they are brilliant

Back