Harry from Jersey

yea, i did get knocked back down! wtf? howd that happen? why did all my posts get deleted?

i feel like ive been hustles, bamboozled, hornswaggled, run amok. who do i need to speak to around here to get some answers :goofy:

for those of you that havent made 20 yet, seeing the links and images is completely overrated :D

Good sense of humor.

were are a full service forum......watch our instructional video....

this should have been on the welcome e-mail... too frickin funny.

can i get french subtitles?

je parle francaise tre petit
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Good sense of humor.

too make matters even worse, this has replaced my previous facebook/twitter fetish. theres nothing like getting slammed by strangers who know nothing about you except the stupid ish you post to forums.

"Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt." - abe lincoln

Last edited:
@stibroker, i still can't get on under HarryDaBroker. I think it might be a permission access problem. My wife is trying to ban me from her acct. help please...

@stibroker, i still can't get on under HarryDaBroker. I think it might be a permission access problem. My wife is trying to ban me from her acct. help please...

Dang I hate being banned from her "account".
Take her someplace nice. Nice bottle of wine. Tell her she is beautiful. Nice bottle of wine. Open her door, pull out her chair. Wine. Give her a nice foot and back rub. More wine. If all that fails. Whine

YES!!!! I am back in the building!

I took it a step further. I walked in the room with nothing but a construction hat and utility belt, then roped off the room and put a sign on the door that said men at work. by the time she got finished laughing at me she finished the whole bottle of wine. (wink, wink)

I took it a step further. I walked in the room with nothing but a construction hat and utility belt, then roped off the room and put a sign on the door that said men at work. by the time she got finished laughing at me she finished the whole bottle of wine. (wink, wink)

Good to see that you haven't lost your touch of posting bullshite. Do you ever have anything to post about actual insurance?

Seriously, you got the job of forum troll so you can stop now.

Rick

HA! This guy here...:noteworthy:

HarryDaBroker said:

You had me laughing so hard my wife thought there was something wrong with me....

And Yes I realize I've set myself up for some post from some of you guys.

Back