Has Anybody Worked for LTC Financial Partners?

I am not a recruit. I am interested in knowing how you help an experienced producer?
Note that I am not an agent with LTCFP nor am I authorized to recruit for LTCFP. What drew me into discussion was how unfair and biased people on this forum are.
Every time LTCFP would be mentioned - people come out of woodwork with what I knew was either incomplete or bogus info. I happen to know some people at LTCFP - and yes, some do stay there for the sense of community.
You have to acknowledge that everyone's circumstances are different. Some people like heaving the headache of doing their own marketing and some don't. Depending on what your particular circumstances are - co like LTCFP may or may not be a good fit for you or me. It does not mean that the next person coming along would come to the same conclusion. From what i have seen so far however, you are looking to make some sort of "blanket statement". Absolutism at its best.

How does LTCFP take these producers to the next level? Especially producers that self generate.
I will leave this question to LTCFP people to answer.

Note that I am not an agent with LTCFP nor am I authorized to recruit for LTCFP. What drew me into discussion was how unfair and biased people on this forum are.

Trying to be fair here.

I am curious, does only LTCFP interest you?

Feel free to join in and contribute in other topics.

Do you know Irena?

I happen to know some people at LTCFP - and yes, some do stay there for the sense of community.

Nobody said anything bad about sense of community.

People that said they worked their posted. I responded to their situation based on what they said and what I know.

I see it as a very flawed system. No bias or being unfair.

I have worked myself in flawed systems, so I am not pointing fingers.

You have to acknowledge that everyone's circumstances are different. Some people like heaving the headache of doing their own marketing and some don't.

Your idea sounds good of taking away the headache. I don't believe you have done that with the marketing.

The agent wants 60% comp., he still pays for the leads.

For 35% he stills pays for leads, but with reduced compensation. There is an amount he must close to keep getting leads.

Marketing headache is still there.

From what i have seen so far however, you are looking to make some sort of "blanket statement". Absolutism at its best.

I am curious, do you have a background in education ?

You have used the terms "absolutism" and "academic in nature".

Could you put the state you are in?

Last edited:
Some people like having the headache of doing their own marketing and some don't.

Speaking of marketing, I just finally decided to formally implement an idea that I have had on my mind for 3 years. Tried it only 3 times this month. Received a $7200 premium check and application today on the very first lead I tried it with; yesterday I had a follow up conversation with the 2nd lead and it seems promising he will apply for a $200,000 single premium State Life hybrid policy; the 3rd lead has been calling me back as well, but she needs to get her husband to want to apply.

Anyway, if anyone wants to call me to discuss what I have started to do, I will gladly share it with you. It will work well for anyone doing internet LTC consulting out-of-state/over the telephone.

If there are LTCFP or Acsia agents that are having a difficult time with remote selling I will share it with you.

It is not meant for anyone working face to face or a local market.

I will now implement this marketing step with all of my remote business.

Jack
(800) 891-5824

P.S. Scott, I know your team is highly successful with internet based consulting so I definitely have to share this with you. It's a subtle but impactful improvement on what I have been doing, and what I think you are probably doing.

Last edited:
Trying to be fair here.
I am curious, does only LTCFP interest you?
Feel free to join in and contribute in other topics.
Do you know Irena?
I have started responding to LTCFP related topics because it looks like people here cite incomplete/wrong information and then declare LTCFP as a universally bad choice. Another "interesting" aspect of discussions taking care on this forum is Genworth's behavior toward LTCFP, which I could only characterize as "scummy" - and what do you know... not a peep from the fair and balanced audience on this forum (fearing the wrath of GNW much?)

I may have met Irena on a conference a few years ago.

Your idea sounds good of taking away the headache. I don't believe you have done that with the marketing.
That's why I have asked people to post their lead cost numbers. Many people I spoke to are surprised to discover what their real comp level is after marketing and other expenses. LTCFP gives you ability to focus on production. That in itself is enough for a lot of people to grow their books. Some like getting advances. Some transition eventually to paying for their own leads (for various reasons). There are many scenarios under which LTCFP system makes sense. Even if you personally don't believe in it. That's all i was trying to point out.

Could you put the state you are in?
I am in a state of bliss.

Last edited:
I have started responding to LTCFP related topics because it looks like people here cite incomplete/wrong information and then declare LTCFP as a universally bad choice. Another "interesting" aspect of discussions taking care on this forum is Genworth's behavior toward LTCFP, which I could only characterize as "scummy" - and what do you know... not a peep from the fair and balanced audience on this forum (fearing the wrath of GNW much?)

I may have met Irena on a conference a few years ago.

That's why I have asked people to post their lead cost numbers. Many people I spoke to are surprised to discover what their real comp level is after marketing and other expenses. LTCFP gives you ability to focus on production. That in itself is enough for a lot of people to grow their books. Some like getting advances. Some transition eventually to paying for their own leads (for various reasons). There are many scenarios under which LTCFP system makes sense. Even if you personally don't believe in it. That's all i was trying to point out.

I am in a state of bliss.

but not having your renewals paid to you directly from the insurance company is a deal killer.

period.

:GEEK::GEEK::GEEK:

but not having your renewals paid to you directly from the insurance company is a deal killer.
I think you should ask Irena how LTCFP handles that. I believe (based on previous discussions with LTCFP people) that securing agent's renewals is written in their by-laws. If they fold, carrier will still pay renewals to agents. Your fears are as unfounded in their case as ever.

That's why I have asked people to post their lead cost numbers. Many people I spoke to are surprised to discover what their real comp level is after marketing and other expenses. LTCFP gives you ability to focus on production.

Well, I posted my lead costs.

They are zero, outside of my website hosting fee which is $75.00 month (yes I know I can get it for a lot less but my domain is not on a shared hosting platform so I don't have to worry about being on a bad neighborhood).

And all you did was reply in a smart aleck manner.

So, again tell me how you can grow business of a producer that is self generating and experienced.

This is important, because eventually everyone will self generate over time and will not need to pay for leads.

How do you take your recruits to the next level after the training is over?

Irena?

Anyone?

Well, I posted my lead costs.

They are zero, outside of my website hosting fee which is $75.00 month (yes I know I can get it for a lot less but my domain is not on a shared hosting platform so I don't have to worry about being on a bad neighborhood).

And all you did was reply in a smart aleck manner.

So, again tell me how you can grow business of a producer that is self generating and experienced.

This is important, because eventually everyone will self generate over time and will not need to pay for leads.

How do you take your recruits to the next level after the training is over?

Irena?

Anyone?
If your lead costs are 0 (outside of the website expense, and I presume you do your own website development/changes too) - and you place $500k a year by generating your own organic search leads ... what next level are you talking about? Start selling your leads to other people. Open your own agency. It really isn't much else you can do with 500k placed working the leads IMO. Join LTCFP and do accounts (but those take a long time). Or, just enjoy the good life.

Most people aren't in this situation however. They struggle to get the volume of leads from referrals and ppc to grow the business, and all the distractions are not helping. Hence GAs like Acsia and LTCFP.

I think you should ask Irena how LTCFP handles that. I believe (based on previous discussions with LTCFP people) that securing agent's renewals is written in their by-laws. If they fold, carrier will still pay renewals to agents. Your fears are as unfounded in their case as ever.

i call b*llsh*t on this one.

:swoon::yes::swoon::GEEK::swoon::swoon::swoon:

Back