Has anyone used Live Transfer Medicare leads?

Unfortunately to get transfers I’m willing to bet their targeting low income dsnp/lis . I’d never pay $70 to make $114 on a sure to flip dsnp .You need confirmation there calling $40k and above income for Med sups preferably.

Please stop talking. There's literally zero indication they're going after lis.

You're just making more and more shit up.

First, no to mapd because it's SOOOOOO close to AEP. Now no because it's possibly LIS. Pre normal, you're adding zero value to this forum.

Please stop talking. There's literally zero indication they're going after lis.

You're just making more and more shit up.

First, no to mapd because it's SOOOOOO close to AEP. Now no because it's possibly LIS. Pre normal, you're adding zero value to this forum.

Then get your sorry ass in there and order 100 and tell us how it goes . Your a scared bitch that’s petrified to do anything . You remind me of an engineer . You analyze everything to a tee and never pull the trigger . Paralysis by analysis!!! Your delusional if you think middle income people in vol will answer foreign telemarketers and be transferred. The only way to get vol is lonely poor people

Unfortunately to get transfers I’m willing to bet their targeting low income dsnp/lis . I’d never pay $70 to make $114 on a sure to flip dsnp .You need confirmation there calling $40k and above income for Med sups preferably.

with these things would have to take their word on it and try it

It would take much of investment to see,

if that say its not and thats all I get would probably not cost me more then $200 to find out

not more risk then anything else

Website doesn't look like they Do I haven't talked to anyone yet

When I do you can really tell the real bad one just speaking to rep

Then get your sorry ass in there and order 100 and tell us how it goes . Your a scared bitch that’s petrified to do anything . You remind me of an engineer . You analyze everything to a tee and never pull the trigger . Paralysis by analysis!!! Your delusional if you think middle income people in vol will answer foreign telemarketers and be transferred. The only way to get vol is lonely poor people

Your a scared bitch that’s petrified to do anything . You remind me of an engineer . You analyze everything to a tee and never pull the trigger . Paralysis by analysis!!!

Actually a better fit to your own comments

images

I called them today. It's 70$ per live transfer for Medicare. If you do 500$, they have a live transfer bonus of 500$, so 1k to try them out. By 15 (roughly) you know if they're going to work for you or not... for 500$? That's a pretty low-risk prop considering I pay 186$ per lead because they close higher and my time is spent doing other shit.

I ended up ignoring other dude because I don't like noise.

If you sign up you have to verify your NPN and state license number (just fill in boxes) if it doesn't work, just fill in the NPN for both license numbers and no issues. It lets chose state, income level, and shopper age. So, if you're interested in targeting UW Medigap, $40k+ and 68-77 is a good range, IMO.

I don't know how everyone else does, but over 80 here is reduced comm.

I called them today. It's 70$ per live transfer for Medicare. If you do 500$, they have a live transfer bonus of 500$, so 1k to try them out. By 15 (roughly) you know if they're going to work for you or not... for 500$? That's a pretty low-risk prop considering I pay 186$ per lead because they close higher and my time is spent doing other shit.

I ended up ignoring other dude because I don't like noise.

If you sign up you have to verify your NPN and state license number (just fill in boxes) if it doesn't work, just fill in the NPN for both license numbers and no issues. It lets chose state, income level, and shopper age. So, if you're interested in targeting UW Medigap, $40k+ and 68-77 is a good range, IMO.

I don't know how everyone else does, but over 80 here is reduced comm.

Are going to try them? I might

Are going to try them? I might

I am. The campaign system is pretty straightforward. Your deposit minimum is 250$, 500$ gets you 500$ in free leads. It's worth a try, IMO. I don't do a lot of third party leads, but if they suck.. then I'll cancel. I pay 500$ per mailer as is.. so what's another 500 if they close.

I am. The campaign system is pretty straightforward. Your deposit minimum is 250$, 500$ gets you 500$ in free leads. It's worth a try, IMO. I don't do a lot of third party leads, but if they suck.. then I'll cancel. I pay 500$ per mailer as is.. so what's another 500 if they close.

Yea I am going give it a go too

Though I see they have a adjustable bid, I know I have had a few lead venders have this before, Say yea yea you'll get leads at the low end price

then you don't get leads and call they say hmm I don't know what's going on let me look into it

Get back to you a day later looks like people are bidding more now I would suggest you raise the bid and before you know it your in the middle range

However after talking with the guy he seems like they will be quick to refund unused funds for most any reason

So well see

Do you know if they are cherry picking their leads between an Independent Agent and their insurance call center Assurance?

Its looks interesting for sure, but I am always cautious with lead vendors that I might have to actually compete against :(

Do you know if they are cherry picking their leads between an Independent Agent and their insurance call center Assurance?

Its looks interesting for sure, but I am always cautious with lead vendors that I might have to actually compete against :(

Truth is, you're really never going to know until you try it. If it's any good, I'm honestly never going to tell you ;)

Back