Has Anyone Used Super Agent Tools?

AStanch

I'm looking for more information about Super Agent Tools? Can I buy it without contracting or is it proprietary to Unkefer & Associates?

It appears to be a great resource for becoming more efficient with annuity marketing...any help or reviews would be appreciated.

Many FMOs have "proprietary" stuff that is intended to tickle your fancy and convince you that you just have to contract up so you can use the system. Gradient is an FMO that kind of went extreme on this by trying to cater to everybody's wish list with all kinds of proprietary deals and systems. "Not that there's anything wrong with that." -Jerry Seinfeld

Many others use free trips to get you in to see how great they are up-close and personal. It's all about recruiting and sometimes the smoke and mirrors end up being, well -smoke and mirrors.

Yes, Super Agent Tools is proprietary.

I have been using SuperAgentTools.com for a few years. It is great and has really helped in increasing my annuity and life insurance production.

Because of SuperAgentTools.com, I am able to spend more time with my clients rather than working on as much back office tracking and reporting. Also, the product search engine saves me a lot of time when I am trying to find the right product for my client's situations.

Back