Have had 3 death claim mapd Disenrollments this week .

Nobody talks about 2-3% of your book eroded yearly by deaths
I sure do wonder about it though.

Lost one to PACE recently. One to a move to Oklahoma. Those were the only two all year. Knock on wood.
1st yr no deaths, but you know...it will happen. Better than 20% to another DSNP:laugh:and I know you keep yours going strong, so theres that.

They say deaths happen in 3s, maybe that's your 3.:daydream:

I’ve had around 9 or so this yr . Part of the game we deal in . 8 of the 9 were duals . Duals much sicker

Nobody talks about 2-3% of your book eroded yearly by deaths

Had well over 100 eternal disenrollments since covid started.Have to admit if they were very old or PITA clients it stings a little less.The worse is when they pass away within 4 months of enrollment.

Had well over 100 eternal disenrollments since covid started.Have to admit if they were very old or PITA clients it stings a little less.The worse is when they pass away within 4 months of enrollment.

Brother I feel you . Part of the job we deal with . I always say in mapd duals and lis you’ll lose 10-15% a yr from deaths, disenrollments etc . You have a book of 500 you’ll lose 50-75 . You got to write 100 to keep it level

You only have 100 policyholders?

i was using example of 500 . My books around 760 in about 21 months doing this . My renewals come Jan will be $16 k plus . I mail my aep letter sep15 th . I start calling clients 10 hrs a day oct 1-15h . If their unhappy I’ll put them on the schedule to move them to another plan.

Back