HBW New Comp. Changes. 3/20/2010

Smells like spam to me

I've vetted HBW although I am NOT affiliated with them. They are a legitimate GA for life products. Their model is MLM but unlike others (i.e. PrimeA) they are not captive and they have no restrictions on what you sell.

Their biz model makes it very easy for an agent to bring in sub-agents under him/her without a lot of fuss and muss.

I've given some thought to them the past 18 months but for one they are still joined at the hip with AIG and ING... two carriers I want nothing to do with and for two I've not found a local up-line guy that I thought would be a good resource.

HBW has been around for a lot of years and while they have their detractors, on the whole I've not found a whole lot of "dirt" on them in my vetting process.

Nota bene: One does NOT have to be in an MLM structure to sign on sub-agents, but a GA like HBW makes it less of a chore... less paperwork, etc. If you have the goal of building a large agency with many sub-agents you might want to investigate the HBW biz model as it might work for you.

As always, YMMV.

Back