HD Plan F for G?

Do you know if CSI does that for all states? I never looked at them since they are rather high here.

"Would you like to pay an extra $40/month for the same plan if you have the option of changing later without underwriting?"

That pitch doesn't work too well for me.

Plus I never have anyone buying F.

But other than that, you have a good idea.

Do you know if CSI does that for all states? I never looked at them since they are rather high here.

"Would you like to pay an extra $40/month for the same plan if you have the option of changing later without underwriting?"

Is the option in the fine print of the policy? Or just something CSI (or any of them) say is the rule.

If its not in the fine print, I'll pass. Insurance companies change their mind all the time.

All states.

Is the option in the fine print of the policy? Or just something CSI (or any of them) say is the rule.

If its not in the fine print, I'll pass. Insurance companies change their mind all the time.
It's something they started doing 2 years ago. I have them, but have never used them, so I don't know if it's in the fine print of the policy.

I agree that Insurance companies change their minds all the time.

Back